How do I get my streak back without having to redo it

Discus and support How do I get my streak back without having to redo it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way for Microsoft to dig into this and get the streak back? 19936bdd-8fa9-4eac-87b9-f023a3512e9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeff Hounchell, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How do I get my streak back without having to redo it

Is there a way for Microsoft to dig into this and get the streak back?

:)

Jeff Hounchell, Jun 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jeff, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand that you lost your streak in Microsoft rewards. You can try to request this to Microsoft rewards support, but usually they only restore it when there is an issue with the servers that caused you to lost it.

You can contact them here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Heya Jeff,

.Not sure if you've seen similar posts or not because there is so many people with the same issue but for some people the only thing they had to do is they finished today's set (this week's set) and the streak showed back up and that worked for lots of people but not everyone, you're welcome to try and good day. 😊.

.In case it doesn't work you can try and contact Microsoft rewards support...

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Regards,

Brian O.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Restoring the Thieves guild

No worries man.

I have to go back and redo some of my achievements (How, Skyrim, am I level 79 without ever having been level 10?) because I was playing offline and they don't properly register.

Not a major problem, but humourous :p
  5. Natsuko Mogi Win User

What I Wish They Would Do to MW3

I want to see how many kills a player gets by kill streaks. I want to see how good a player is without their kill streaks. Show KD for match and remove KD ratios. There will be more fun and less dashboarding.
  6. Ricky Spanish13 Win User

25-0 No MOAB, why?

I just don't see how you can go 25-0 without camping.... Guess my play style is just to reckless to get one... My highest streak is around 15..
Thema:

1. How do I get my streak back without having to redo it - Similar Threads - streak without having

2. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  3. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?: I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500. I have a...
  4. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  5. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...
  6. My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.: I did all three tasks but the App Launcher task last week never progressed past 2/3 days even though I know for a fact I opened it at least four times last week. I’m back at week one again from...
  7. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't: On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that...
  8. XBOX Insider request: profile streaks

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider request: profile streaks: So every week I diligently answer the XI activities quest... And I've managed to get as many as 45 concurrent weeks in a row - multiple years in a row... And then I inevitably go on vacation or...
  9. Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed?: I have a 17 year streak and am planning on taking a one year break. If I were to not renew my Xbox Live for a year and then resumed it, would my streak go to zero or would it just not count the...
  10. Xbox reset my weekly streak even though I completed the week before?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reset my weekly streak even though I completed the week before?: Last week, I had a 29 week streak. After completing the three challenges, the streak did not update to 30, and now I am back to 0 weeks… this is very disappointing and I would like to know if...