How do i get my series X to connect to the Xbox live again ?

Discus and support How do i get my series X to connect to the Xbox live again ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t connect to Xbox live. My internet is online. I contacted my service provider n had them reboot it n get rid any bugs it may have had. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamarcus Samuel, Dec 13, 2022.

1. How do i get my series X to connect to the Xbox live again ?

I can’t connect to Xbox live. My internet is online. I contacted my service provider n had them reboot it n get rid any bugs it may have had. I also did i factory reset for my console. Still gettin save result. NAT type open ‘& service info is unavailable

:)

Jamarcus Samuel, Dec 13, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

it is necessary to know what the NAT protocol is about, and in general what blocks it is the security system of the providers, it is likely that with your network the problem persists, try to route the mobile network of your cell phone and test.

What is NAT:

NAT is nothing more than a protocol that translates IP addresses and TCP ports from the local network to the Internet. That is, the package to be sent or received from your workstation on your local network, goes to the server where your ip is exchanged for the server ip and the replacement of the local network ip validates the sending of the package on the internet. When the package returns, the same thing happens, however, in reverse. Which ensures that the package reaches its destination.

Why is NAT important?

Your NAT type, combined with the NAT types of other players, determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer games or group chats. The following tables illustrate the differences between NAT types. And based on your NAT type, who you can join multiplayer games with and who you can listen in on a group chat.

OPEN NAT

You can chat with other people, as well as host and play multiplayer games with people who have any type of NAT on the network.

MODERATE NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not listen to or play with others, and you probably won't be chosen as a match host.

STRICT NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You cannot be chosen as the host of a match.

NAT UNAVAILABLE

You will not be able to use party chat or connect to multiplayer games in some titles on Xbox Live.
  3. AustinC5 Win User

Xbox live gold

Hey how do I redeem my xbox live gold on Xbox series x?
  4. Jan Cronje Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  5. Ashton Fraser Win User

What is the max Internet Speed the Xbox Series X can receive.

My internet speed is 1Gbps and my series x is plugged into the router via ethernet. But, My series x is only getting 200mbps with nobody on any devices and no games running in the background. Additionally, the latency on my series x never gets below 60ms whilst my other devices get as low as 9 ms. How do I fix this speed discrepancy on my series x.
  6. 💯Adrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
Thema:

1. How do i get my series X to connect to the Xbox live again ? - Similar Threads - series connect live

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  8. How to connect to Xbox live on a 360 game with an Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect to Xbox live on a 360 game with an Xbox series X?: I was trying to play Black Ops zombies with my friends on my Xbox series X. But when I sign in with the 360 menu, it says I'm disconnected from Xbox live, even though I am connected to live on my...
  9. (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.: So today i was about to play something on my Xbox series s and when i selected a game it reset my Xbox and now says i have a wired connection when i don't and now whenever i try to start any game...
  10. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...