How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get Microsoft to add games I've purchased onto my billing history? As some games I've bought are not on there.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unoooP, Oct 18, 2017.

1. unoooP
    unoooP Guest

How do I get Microsoft to add games I've purchased onto my billing history? As some games I've bought are not on there.

:)

unoooP, Oct 18, 2017
  2. MVP270
    MVP270 Guest
    SEASON PASS QUESTION FOR TITANFALL

so I put my code in off the receipt and it added 27 dollars to my Microsoft account. anyone know when u can purchase the season pass or how

MVP270, Oct 18, 2017
  3. unauthorized xbox charges to my account

I have unauthorized purchases on my account. I have changed the password. How do I have this investigated. All purchases were sent to a blank username all of these purchases have added up to nearly two hundred dollars. Am I able to get a refund?

zombiescorch3r5, Oct 18, 2017
  4. How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account?

Hey there unoooP,

Can you please give us an example of a game that you've purchased, but isn't associated? The only games that will show up in your history are digital purchases. A physical purchase wouldn't show up here.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 20, 2017
  5. unoooP
    unoooP Guest
    Infinite Warfare, Call of duty remastered, Overwatch, Rocket league.

unoooP, Oct 21, 2017
  6. Thanks for the information, how did you purchase or obtain these games exactly? To clarify, if they were purchased or obtained any way other than digitally through the Xbox Store, they won't show up in your purchase history.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. unoooP Win User

Hey there ,

Can you please give us an example of a game that you've purchased, but isn't associated? The only games that will show up in your history are digital purchases. A physical purchase wouldn't show up here.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Thanks for the information, how did you purchase or obtain these games exactly? To clarify, if they were purchased or obtained any way other than digitally through the Xbox Store, they won't show up in your purchase history.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there unoooP,

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. SnPTheBeast52 Win User

Not receiving V-Bucks in Fortnite

Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or the V bucks added?
  11. N4RUT0 UZ4MAKI Win User

Access to beta Private forum

hello, i purchased 1600 microsoft points today and instead of them being added to my account, currency was added? I spoke w/a xbox rep but he directed me here and advised that i need the beta update. I am hoping you can help with this issue. i do not know
    how to download the beta update nor did i get a update alert on my console. please help!
Thema:

1. How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - purchases added microsoft

2. After purchased minecoint it doesn't added?

in XBoX on Windows
    After purchased minecoint it doesn't added?: Hello need help after purchased minecoint is not appear on Minecraft. 6840d551-1afe-4561-b08c-1f56a1a5bd18
  3. Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC: Good Day: I have recently purchased laptops for my sons. I have 2 questions. I have created our family on microsoft. I have added money to 2 of my children's accounts, but I am struggling with...
  4. Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account.: I am from Pakistan and I have added card to my account. I cannot see the card in Windows 10 store and it always wants me to add there. The problem here is that the country cannot be changed to...
  5. Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad: Hi I just signed up for a microsoft account for my daughter's Minecraft on iPad When i logged into the microsoft account, all the purchases she had previously made are missing. Can she move...
  6. Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchases not added to Microsoft rewards: Hi, i preordered a series x and had it delivered and also have got a play and charge kit yet neither purchase has been added to my microsoft rewards. I had xbox live when buying both so the total...
  7. Adding Complete Care to XBOX Series X after purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding Complete Care to XBOX Series X after purchase.: I keep reading that I can add it up to 45 days after purchase. This was purchased by a family friend for my son and they gave me the receipt from Amazon. I don't have a local Microsoft store to...
  8. Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases: On Xbox Support “Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One” Step 6 says to remove and re-add your profile. Will this cause me to lose games, purchases, game progress, game clips, messages, friends, or...
  9. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  10. Microsoft Jackpot Purchase to stop ads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot Purchase to stop ads.: I made the purchase to stop all ads on MS Jackpots and have been waiting for over a month for the ads to stop and they haven't yet. Is there a problem making them stop????? I have my receipt for...