How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get Microsoft to add games I've purchased onto my billing history? As some games I've bought are not on there.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unoooP, Oct 18, 2017.

1. unoooP
    unoooP Guest

How do I get Microsoft to add games I've purchased onto my billing history? As some games I've bought are not on there.

:)

unoooP, Oct 18, 2017
  2. MVP270
    MVP270 Guest
    SEASON PASS QUESTION FOR TITANFALL

so I put my code in off the receipt and it added 27 dollars to my Microsoft account. anyone know when u can purchase the season pass or how

MVP270, Oct 18, 2017
  3. unauthorized xbox charges to my account

I have unauthorized purchases on my account. I have changed the password. How do I have this investigated. All purchases were sent to a blank username all of these purchases have added up to nearly two hundred dollars. Am I able to get a refund?

zombiescorch3r5, Oct 18, 2017
  4. How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account?

Hey there unoooP,

Can you please give us an example of a game that you've purchased, but isn't associated? The only games that will show up in your history are digital purchases. A physical purchase wouldn't show up here.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 20, 2017
  5. unoooP
    unoooP Guest
    Infinite Warfare, Call of duty remastered, Overwatch, Rocket league.

unoooP, Oct 21, 2017
  6. Thanks for the information, how did you purchase or obtain these games exactly? To clarify, if they were purchased or obtained any way other than digitally through the Xbox Store, they won't show up in your purchase history.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. unoooP Win User

Hey there ,

Can you please give us an example of a game that you've purchased, but isn't associated? The only games that will show up in your history are digital purchases. A physical purchase wouldn't show up here.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Thanks for the information, how did you purchase or obtain these games exactly? To clarify, if they were purchased or obtained any way other than digitally through the Xbox Store, they won't show up in your purchase history.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there unoooP,

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. N4RUT0 UZ4MAKI Win User

Access to beta Private forum

hello, i purchased 1600 microsoft points today and instead of them being added to my account, currency was added? I spoke w/a xbox rep but he directed me here and advised that i need the beta update. I am hoping you can help with this issue. i do not know
    how to download the beta update nor did i get a update alert on my console. please help!
  11. Dmoney72357 Win User

Access to beta Private forum

hello, i purchased 1600 microsoft points last week and instead of them being added to my account, currency was added? I spoke w/a xbox rep but he directed me here and advised that i need the beta update. I am hoping you can help with this issue. i do not
    know how to download the beta update nor did i get a update alert on my console. please help!
Thema:

1. How do I get my purchases added to my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - purchases added microsoft

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  5. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f
  6. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  7. I have purchased but nothing has been added to my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased but nothing has been added to my game: Hello, I have bought tnt pack twice for minecraft game (deducted from my account balance) but nothing has been added to my game. 714c2858-a36b-4621-b33e-dd38b832b004
  8. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  9. I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...: My issue is stated above in the question box. Ad blocker has not been turned on even with the purchase on 7/3/2023. Can this be fixed soon? 1037c389-686e-47ae-88f0-cf7f2fdb8f9d
  10. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased: Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate Alliance (no longer for sale, Marvel Ultimate...