How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?
Discus and support How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have searched Reddit, YouTube, and these very forums to find an answer to my issue. I have been unsuccessful. Recently I found out that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evan Bott, Jun 2, 2025.
Thema:
How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?
Loading...
-
How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared? - Similar Threads - profiles activity feed
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps... -
Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...
in XBoX AccessibilityHas Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console... -
So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...
in XBoX on ConsolesSo my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...: So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However, whenever on my first profile, it thinks I'm always holding down the paddle assigned to my "A button".... -
I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...
in XBoX on WindowsI have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...