How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Discus and support How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My cable provider, Hiawatha Broadband Communications (hbci.com), is not listed as a provider for my zip code. Who do I contact to try and get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cruelshoes, Mar 25, 2014.

1. cruelshoes
    cruelshoes Guest

My cable provider, Hiawatha Broadband Communications (hbci.com), is not listed as a provider for my zip code. Who do I contact to try and get the channel lineups in the OneGuide? Do I contact the provider, Microsoft, Rovi? I searched for answers in the forums
    but really only see individual request by PM to keep track. I was wondering if there could be an answer listed on who we should contact and what the steps should be?

Thanks much!

:)

cruelshoes, Mar 25, 2014
  2. Jack_904
    Jack_904 Guest
    Cable Provider not listed

My provider is Litestream Holdings in zip code 32092. It shows up on Zap2It and Titantv, but not on Xbox One.

Could someone please let me know the process for getting this addressed? Thanks!

Jack_904, Mar 25, 2014
  3. ls102transam
    ls102transam Guest
    Cable provider not listed

Where can I go to request for Xbox one to update my cable provider? I have AT&T U-Verse and it's not showing that as an option.

ls102transam, Mar 25, 2014
  4. How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Hi CruelShoes360, please send me a private message by clicking the envelope below my post.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Mar 25, 2014
  5. cruelshoes
    cruelshoes Guest
    I sent you a PM using the browser on my Windows Phone. The pop-up message form did not work well on my phone, so please post if you received the message.

Thanks.

cruelshoes, Mar 26, 2014
  6. Swoop Solo
    Swoop Solo Guest
    So, was this resolved? I want to switch from cable to fiber, but that provider is not listed in my OneGuide setup. I can't live without voice commands anymore, so I'd like to know that the new company can be added before I make the move. Thanks!

Swoop Solo, Nov 7, 2014
  7. If you want a provider added, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 7, 2014
  8. DrCounter
    DrCounter Guest

I also have the same problem in chile, VTR was anounced like one of the oneguide but when a put my zip code that says that I dont have any providers in my country

DrCounter, Nov 9, 2014
  9. Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 1, 2018
  10. DrCounter Win User

I also have the same problem in chile, VTR was anounced like one of the oneguide but when a put my zip code that says that I dont have any providers in my country
  11. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hi CruelShoes360, please send me a private message by clicking the envelope below my post.
  12. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

If you want a provider added, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  13. Swoop Solo Win User

So, was this resolved? I want to switch from cable to fiber, but that provider is not listed in my OneGuide setup. I can't live without voice commands anymore, so I'd like to know that the new company can be added before I make the move. Thanks!
  14. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
Thema:

1. How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide? - Similar Threads - missing cable provider

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...