How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it?

Discus and support How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got back my old Minecraft Xbox One Edition disk and wanted to play it. I made a world and was playing it for 5 hours straight. I go to get out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lexie Berner, May 21, 2023.

1. Lexie Berner
    Lexie Berner Guest

I just got back my old Minecraft Xbox One Edition disk and wanted to play it. I made a world and was playing it for 5 hours straight. I go to get out of it, it saves, and I decide to make a new world to try a few things out. I decide that I wanted to delete the world I had just created because it was boring, and I wanted to go back to my first world. I quickly get out of the world and I go to options and press delete. I go to open my first world only to see that I had just deleted the wrong world! So I start freaking out because I didn’t make a backup of that first world and now I’m lost. I searched everywhere trying to see how to get the world back and nothing is helping. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to get it back, or if I can even get it back at all.

:)

Lexie Berner, May 21, 2023
  2. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Lexie

Sorry to hear about what happened, however, please note that once you've confirmed the deletion and you didn't copy the world for back up, unfortunately, there's no way to retrieve it anymore.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.

Once deleted, no coming back.
  5. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

When Deleting The World It Specifies That The Game Will Be Permantly Gone So From My Knowledge There Is No Way Of Getting It Back But For Futher Support Contact Mojang As They Have More Info.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unless you made a copy there is not much chance of recuperating that world. Still give a try and contact Mojang
Thema:

1. How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft world accidentally

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  5. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  6. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  9. My minecraft world deleted by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world deleted by accident: I had this world for 2 years now and I worked hard on it exploring, mining, and build I had a big farm which had a lot of stuff like food and other, I had a village I build a wall around and had a...
  10. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ): I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC...