How do I get my minecoins refunded?

Discus and support How do I get my minecoins refunded? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on mobile and purchased the hacker pack from the marketplace however I did not recieve the contents. Not the minecoins nor the emote or anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Orphanou, Jun 5, 2023.

1. How do I get my minecoins refunded?

I am on mobile and purchased the hacker pack from the marketplace however I did not recieve the contents. Not the minecoins nor the emote or anything. This cost me £9.49.

Please can I get this refunded.

:)

Jack Orphanou, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can request a refund through Mojang's support site, to help you, I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. John P_14 Win User

How do I refund Minecoins?

4. IzYaBoiNoah Win User

Thanks for the help, but this is not quite what I'm looking for. What I meant was that I have bought something through the Marketplace of the game, I didn't look for the purchases I made from the game in the real world. Is there a way to ask for a refund for the amount of Minecoins you spent in the game itself?
  5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you purchased them through the Microsoft Store, you can request a refund for it at xbox.com/refunds but if your transaction is not showing up on that page, try filling out Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-.... You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  6. Asher Martinez Win User

Minecoins not showing up

But I used a minecoins code for the minecoins, if I request a refund I'll get nothing because it was 0$
Thema:

1. How do I get my minecoins refunded? - Similar Threads - minecoins refunded

2. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  3. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  4. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  7. How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?: My daughters play Minecraft on their Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. They were given mine coin gift cards for Christmas (four 3500 in game currency gift cards) so I went on their accounts on my...
  8. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  9. Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund?: I accidentally bought something with mine coins on the minecraft marketplace. Is there a way to get my mine coins back?? Really frustrated since it was a lot of coins I’d saved, and they’re gone...
  10. I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash): I purchased Minecions on Minecraft Xbox One Edition so I could buy an Adventure Map, The description described it to be an Adventure RPG to defeat the Dragon but when I got into the Game it was...