How do I get my LED light to work on my SoulBytes s9 headset with USB plug-in?

Discus and support How do I get my LED light to work on my SoulBytes s9 headset with USB plug-in? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have LED lights with a USB hookup on my SoulBytes s9 headset. There’s no USB port on my controller, so what do I do and I would I make them work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ☪️ Stephen Amodio ☪️, Nov 27, 2022.

1. How do I get my LED light to work on my SoulBytes s9 headset with USB plug-in?

I have LED lights with a USB hookup on my SoulBytes s9 headset. There’s no USB port on my controller, so what do I do and I would I make them work?

:)

☪️ Stephen Amodio ☪️, Nov 27, 2022
  2. ☪️ Stephen Amodi Win User

Yeah, there’s a 3mm input which can go into my controller for me to use the mic and headphone part. But the USB is just for the power for the lights to glow.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to use an external phone charger and usb cable assuming it’s just using usb for power
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

led headset

it is for charging the controller only or connecting to pc/laptop.

the only way to get audio to a headset via xbox is via the 3.5mm jack, if you require power for the led lights then you need to plug into the usb port of the xbox.
  5. Skaterboy2000 Win User

help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends

ok it's batteries are fully charged and the lead is fully plugged in. The headset is working with my iphone. It is a Turtle beach xbox one recon 70 headset so there is no mute button and led light on the headset. It is also quite a new headset and hardly
    ever used.
  6. Nerosiel Win User

My SSD Sea of Thieves is not recognize anymore on my XBOX ONE

All my USB Works and when i plug my drive i can feel it working but the LED is still OFF
Thema:

1. How do I get my LED light to work on my SoulBytes s9 headset with USB plug-in? - Similar Threads - LED light SoulBytes

2. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  3. How do I change my controller LED light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my controller LED light?: I wanted to change the color of my Lunar Shift button, but my PC and Xbox One Accesorries app doesn't look the same as the screenshots provided on the site (it doesn't have the things that are...
  4. Xbox One (2015) making powering on noise but no light from xbox symbol and power brick LED...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2015) making powering on noise but no light from xbox symbol and power brick LED...: This Xbox is like a child to me, been smooth sailing for the last 9 years however it seems like its time is coming to and end, im not ready to let go just yet. Has anyone got a clue whats going on...
  5. Xbox wireless controller LED Light does not turn off on PC!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller LED Light does not turn off on PC!!!: I cannot turn of the Led or set darker. There is no settings in PC for wirelles controller. I tape the x literally. PLEASE Give pc update so PC gamers can change the brightness for xbox wirelles...
  6. XBOX Series Controller gamepad for PC LED X-button White light is the reason for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series Controller gamepad for PC LED X-button White light is the reason for the...: First, I never use vibration in games. So, everything said here is about the power consumption of the gamepad without using any vibration ever. I was puzzled when I switched recently from...
  7. Elite 2 led light always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 led light always on: My Elite 2 controller light never goes out. I turn off the light setting completely in the accessories section. Then dim comes back.. Is this a "core" version issue??!...
  8. Series X Fan is blowing (indicating console is on) but no LED light on power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan is blowing (indicating console is on) but no LED light on power button.: Also, nothing is able to display on monitor. I've pressed the power button on the console but nothing happens and the controllers simply blink as they do when batteries are low when i attempt to...
  9. Led light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Led light: Hi Xbox, not a diploma question, I am currently trying to use the light on my control to my advantage when needed to turn off or on the led. A local game store was able to turn the led lights on...
  10. Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light: Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho. Infelizmente ahora o contre nao liga mais, nem com...