How do I get my ild Minecraft skins to the new version?

Discus and support How do I get my ild Minecraft skins to the new version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; l heard that you can get your skins from Minecraft Xbox One Edition for free on Minecraft. But it still asks me to pay for them, what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuackCow 144, Oct 13, 2017.

  1. QuackCow 144
    QuackCow 144 Guest

    How do I get my ild Minecraft skins to the new version?


    l heard that you can get your skins from Minecraft Xbox One Edition for free on Minecraft. But it still asks me to pay for them, what do I do?

    :)
     
    QuackCow 144, Oct 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Halloween Gaming

    Do u know how to get the Halloween skin pack on Minecraft xbox 360
     
    TheGamingOce1ot, Oct 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Minecraft

    Is the minecraft summer of arcade skin pack still available? if so, how and where do i go to get it.?
     
    xMeTaLBmXeRx013, Oct 13, 2017
    #3
  4. FoenixJr Live Win User

    Minecraft Master Edition

    Hello Vaquisher,

    I havnt played minecraft in awhile but, I do believe you may have to go to the in-game store for the skins and etc that comes with the master edition. I do believe your trying to look for "add-ons" like the Xbox One Version had for skins and textures. (The
    new one uses a in-game store for textures, maps, & skins) Hope this helps.
  5. IvaniFam Ivanishchuk Win User

    Can't redeem minecraft java edition

    Hi, quick question. So how exactly do I know if I have the Windows version vs the Bedrock version on my pc? Because I installed the new minecraft launcher, and according to it, I have the windows edition of minecraft, even though I have minecraft on my xbox. Would I just be unable to get a free java edition?
  6. TheGamingOce1ot Win User

    Halloween Gaming

    Do u know how to get the Halloween skin pack on Minecraft xbox 360
  7. CarTzy Win User

    How do I get my skins back on Minecraft

    Hello WarrickVital,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with your Minecraft skin pack. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

    Make sure you are sign in with the correct account where you purchased the skin pack


    Find your games and add-ons


    Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

    Check your Xbox purchase history

    Check your Xbox purchase history | Xbox Support

    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  8. CarTzy Win User

    How do I get my skins back on Minecraft

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

How do I get my ild Minecraft skins to the new version?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my ild Minecraft skins to the new version? - Similar Threads - ild Minecraft skins

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...