How do I get my GTA character back to old gen

Discus and support How do I get my GTA character back to old gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my GTA character back to old gen 2d578fc5-e65e-42f2-90cf-b0a7a9c529df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alch Crew, May 7, 2023.

1. Alch Crew
    Alch Crew Guest

:)

Alch Crew, May 7, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. sandw3ll Win User

How to get my old gta back

4. ericjwilborn Win User

What is your current favourite game

GTA used to be my jam back on previous gen systems, so I recently started GTA V thanks to Game Pass. I had played it a few years back, evidently (still had old game saves available), but I guess I wasn't into it enough to keep going.
  5. TheSir biscut Win User

Shark Cards not showing up?

Hi, I was looking into it and I found out that the shark cards went to the old gen GTA and not the new gen but my account is on the new gen so now i cant use them. I was wondering if there is anything I can do about that. I requested a refund but I already had my max amount of refunds for the year.
  6. dempup Win User

How do i get my old account back

Thema:

1. How do I get my GTA character back to old gen - Similar Threads - GTA character old

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  5. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  6. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  9. How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?: I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character, then logged off a while later. Logged back on...
  10. Gta the game is freeza specifically the character

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta the game is freeza specifically the character: Hello, I have a problem from the penultimate dlc of gta 5 drug and wars, something like if the doll freezes, the problem is not the console, the game continues to run and the control works, even I...