How do I get my games back?

Discus and support How do I get my games back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I had Minecraft Java, Bedrock and Dungeons already purchased but ever since I purchased the pc gamepass (and cancelled it) I wasn't able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronn Chmilewsky, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How do I get my games back?

How do I get my games back? [​IMG]

I had Minecraft Java, Bedrock and Dungeons already purchased but ever since I purchased the pc gamepass (and cancelled it) I wasn't able to play and still can't. What do I do?

:)

Ronn Chmilewsky, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game orders for the games from there, please make sure that they're all showing as "completed".

Once confirmed, sign out on Minecraft launcher then quit the app before signing back in.
  3. SiloInky Win User

How do I get my games and dlcs back?

Unfortunately that didnt work, it still says i dont own rdr2
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How do I get my bundle game back?

Nobody can stole your game dear sir. It must be listed in ready to install. The best solution is to contact support here. Very sorry to hear about that problem. Must
    be very annoying.
  5. DeniqL Win User

how do i get my lost games back

Oh, yeah, my bad did not read that right haha

Were you game sharing or go you own multiple accounts?
  6. gage attwood Win User

how do i get my lost games back

i had a digital Xbox before, i had all digital games and lost most of them

the new console is also digital
Thema:

1. How do I get my games back? - Similar Threads - games

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  8. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...