how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got...

Discus and support how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my games wont download. I accidentally deleted the app that downloads them i guess but when i got it back it still wouldnt work it kept making me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Crivello, Jan 27, 2023.

1. how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got...

my games wont download. I accidentally deleted the app that downloads them i guess but when i got it back it still wouldnt work it kept making me redownload it. But it never worked.

:)

Josh Crivello, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it?

Hi Lexie

Sorry to hear about what happened, however, please note that once you've confirmed the deletion and you didn't copy the world for back up, unfortunately, there's no way to retrieve it anymore.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

how do i get a code back that i accidentally deleted?

Sometimes, depending on your email provider, you may have a "recycle bin" (or similar) that deleted emails sit in for some time until they are permanently deleted. I'd give that a look first.

You could also try contacting Activision, maybe they'll resend you the email:
    support.activision.com/Contact_Us

Hope this helps!
  4. Truthseek3r Win User

Gears of war 3 branded xbox live membership...WTF???

I think they do it on purpose. I did the same thing (and it was from Amazon) when I 'bought' Crackdown 2. It wasn't a live membership, but a strategy guide I accidentally bought. I even showed someone the page after I got it in the mail to show them how
    it looked like the actual game.
  5. xxScott18xx Win User

Forza 6 not working

I deleted game because it was not working. Now I can't download it again. It worked yesterday after downloading it but when I tried to play it today I got error code

0x87de07d1. Now that I delete d it off my system, how do I download it again
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Since the Microsoft Store does not work independently like other apps since it is part of the Xbox console operating system, you will need to restore your Xbox while keeping your games and apps.

You can do it by going to:

Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again, so it is important that you know the emails and passwords for your accounts before proceeding. No game or app will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game.

The Microsoft Store should be reinstalled during this process.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know.
Thema:

how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got...

1. how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got... - Similar Threads - games accidentally deleted

2. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  3. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  4. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  5. I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally revoked EPIC Games permission to access my Xbox Profile info…: I accidentally revoked Epic Games permission to access my Xbox Profile Info. Does anyone know how to get to those permissions to turn it back on? It was a list of games that I played that had...
  6. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  7. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  8. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?: My son has been playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Today, he accidentally overwrote the save file that he has tons of hours on. Is there any way for us to restore a cloud save to a prior...
  9. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  10. Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it: Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it 60c69cf7-e566-49fc-985a-e6ba5f09ed66