How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

Discus and support How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John 1910, Sep 5, 2023.

  1. John 1910
    John 1910 Guest

    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?


    On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found. Instead, I only have "My library" and "Store".

    I currently own gamepass ultimate and it does show underneath my profile pic. My microsoft store is logged into the same account, and I've tried resetting and redownloading the app. I have another laptop that is able to show the feature. Could it be because I'm running Windows 11 on my current PC and the other one is Windows 10?

    Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to upload any screenshots. Best I can manage is google drive links.

    Mine

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i0zlVvsxtXO_rn7OXtr-OSDwS-Ym3LLo/view?usp=drive_link,

    Xbox's

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_lZW3L1i5dZN3lV4Eg7iZNN66NEQ8I5L/view?usp=drive_link

    :)
     
    John 1910, Sep 5, 2023
    #1
  2. John 1910 Win User

    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

    All methods unable to work. Microsoft store does not have game section only home.
  3. CarTzy Win User

    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

    Hello John 1910,

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

    I can see that you are having trouble accessing your gamepass library on the xbox app PC. You can try the following steps to see if they help:



    - Make sure your xbox app and Microsoft store are updated to the latest version.

    - Sign out and sign back in to your xbox app and Microsoft store with the same account.

    - Restart your PC and launch the xbox app again.

    - If none of the above steps work, you can still access your gamepass library through the Microsoft store app. Just go to the "Gaming" section and select "Xbox Game Pass" from the menu.

    -Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

    1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    -Uninstall and reinstall the game

    If you're having trouble getting a game to play, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game might help. Occasionally, game files may get corrupted or altered, especially if you've had a malware problem or are running a game modification on your device.

    Some games can even repair the original files without you having to remove the game completely. However, if you installed the game from the Microsoft Store, you'll only be able to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. For more info, follow the steps in:

    How to install and uninstall a PC game on a Windows device



    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Xbox game pass on PC

    The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  6. John 1910 Win User

    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

    Thanks I managed to fix the issue. I changed my region in settings and it worked.
Thema:

How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? - Similar Threads - gamepass library show

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  8. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

    in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  9. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  10. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...