How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2
Discus and support How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John 1910, Sep 19, 2023.
Thema:
How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2
Loading...
-
How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2 - Similar Threads - gamepass library show
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...
in XboX InsidersBorrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game... -
in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...
in XBoX on Windowsin the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3 -
How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found.... -
games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library
in XBoX Games and Appsgames showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...