How do I get my game to be uncorrupted

Discus and support How do I get my game to be uncorrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to uninstall it and reinstall and then I said it was corrupted 3b1b729f-0f8e-4bdb-8850-7594978fa630 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by White Chocolate Donahue, Nov 12, 2023.

  1. How do I get my game to be uncorrupted


    I tried to uninstall it and reinstall and then I said it was corrupted

    :)
     
    White Chocolate Donahue, Nov 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

    How do I get my game to be uncorrupted

    Hi White! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

    Just to confirm, are you playing the game on a Windows PC or Xbox console?

    May I know which game are we referring here to or does the corrupted installation error occur to all of your Xbox games as well?

    Please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

    1. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

    It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

    First, delete the local save:

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

    Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

    For more information on the steps, I have provided you the link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

    Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. LebogangManganye Win User

    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

    Hi,

    I finally managed to download the OSU2 uncorrupted. I will update on how it goes later when I attempt the offline update...
  4. Thomas Standiford Win User

    Corrupt File on the Cloud

    I would, but it won't let me back up the uncorrupted file because it is pending an upload. Any idea how to override that?
  5. EddyFknB Win User

    Issues with my games not loading/booting up saves.

    Honestly I think it has something to do with leaving an app open and powering down the system just confuses the fuq out of this "awesome next gen console" wtf man!!! I turned on my Xbox to play my morning game with a cup of joe and have had 3 cups of coffee
    and have not even STARTED a game. Does Xbox give a *** if there customers are having problems? Will they attempt to resolve it? Am I out a system? Should I return it for my money and get an uncorrupted PS4 along with my 150 members in my gaming group?
    That's a pretty big loss no? We'll I'm not going to sit around NOT playing games on my new xbox "cable receiver" and NOT get any resolution on how to fix it....... DO SOMETHING!! or we will just move on to a better system that.
  6. Heathensauce Win User

    Still cant launch Forza 5

    Im not reinstalling my windows and I do not accept that as a proper solution. I would rather be spat in the face. I did an SFC, my windows is up to date and uncorrupted. Everything is updated, including all my drivers. If that is an issue then its not my issue.
Thema:

How do I get my game to be uncorrupted

Loading...
  1. How do I get my game to be uncorrupted - Similar Threads - game uncorrupted

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...