How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...

Discus and support How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my email after i migrated my minecraft account to a microsoft one , im still logged in on the minecraft launcher ( and i know my gamertag ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tangen pro, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Tangen pro
    Tangen pro Guest

How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...

I forgot my email after i migrated my minecraft account to a microsoft one , im still logged in on the minecraft launcher ( and i know my gamertag , password , date of birth on the account just the email that i forgot ) i tried everything minecraft support told me to go to microsoft and they were no help.

:)

Tangen pro, Jan 28, 2023
  2. TheCosmo Win User

I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

Hey there, thanks for getting back with a response

First of all, I stated that I had forgotten the email that had been used to migrate my Minecraft account as what I said on my first email. Is there potentially i could take a look on what emails i used to migrate my Minecraft account? I do infact own the very first email that was used after the purchase of the minecraft account itself which was on 2019 ish.

Thanks
  3. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  4. andreibakos Win User

Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

hi Ricardo,

Thanks a lot but I know how how to reset my Microsoft account and this is not the problem and of course I've tried this option.

Here is the timeline:

1) Minecraft JAVA Edition bought from minecraft.net

2) Game is working with Mojang account

3) Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft account ( system announcement)

4) Migration done

5) Game cannot be used using Microsoft account after migration

6) Game cannot be used using Mojang account after migration

7) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for help - response: we cannot help, please contact Microsoft as this now in hands of them

8) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for refund - please refund as I bought the game from you and it's not working

9) I'm not able to contact Microsoft for this problem - the only channel to get in touch with Microsoft is this community

Best regards,
  5. yalsammarraie Win User

i can only "play demo" in minecraft even though i have license

i have the same issue i have changed my microsoft account ( i have already migrated my mojang account )
    i changed my microsoft account and now all i can do is play the Demo.

i have sent an email to minecarft support, i went to a support page that lists that i have changed my email for my microsoft account but it does not actually tell me how to fix it.

The fix most common is, if you are logging in for the first time after migration, you need to go back and login with Microsoft like the picture shows

If you already did that confirm on the email that you have there the migration confirmation from Mojang if not, look among your different accounts for it

[​IMG]
  6. SamanthaWatkins Win User

How do I recover the email for my account if I'm not signed in?

Hi,

As I stated in the question, I am not logged into this email and therefore cannot access any emails on it. I do have access to the email with the verification code which I used to migrate my account but this does not list the email I migrated to. Is there any way I can contact someone from Microsoft to get my account back? I have plenty of information to prove I own the account (Transaction ID from when I bought Minecraft, my password for the Mojang and Microsoft account, email for the Mojang account etc)

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a... - Similar Threads - forgotten microsoft email

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  4. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  5. Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating: Can someone please help, I have a Minecraft account I've had since 2014 but I cannot log into it as I have forgotten what Microsoft email address I used to merge it, I have logged into 2 known...
  6. Forgotten Microsoft email for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Microsoft email for my Minecraft account: Hi, I have a Microsoft account which I use for Minecraft, but I have forgotten the email for that account, is there any way in which I could be able to change it, or find out which email I used?...
  7. Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account: Hello there. I really want help. I got minecraft java edition beginning of January 2021. Recently about a month or few ago I haven't played it in a while as I was very busy. I lost login...
  8. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?: So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is...
  9. Forgotten Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Microsoft Email: I’m a playstation player who, about a year ago, made a microsoft account to play crossplatform with my friends on minecraft. This was the only use i had for the account and for some reason my...
  10. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd