How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced?

Discus and support How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a series 2 elite controller with warranty and when I go to request a replacement it sends me to a page that doesn't exist. What do I do after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel Martinez2, Sep 18, 2022.

1. How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced?

I have a series 2 elite controller with warranty and when I go to request a replacement it sends me to a page that doesn't exist. What do I do after that?

:)

Angel Martinez2, Sep 18, 2022
  2. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Angel, confirm that this is the link you are using to open your service order.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILs, search to request repair, Start Online Service.

To mail it to Microsoft.

Read the Microsoft Devices Terms and Conditions of Service first
  4. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  5. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed đź‘Ž

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  6. Joshua_Law Win User

Microsoft did not send me a replacement controller and now wants me to pay for a repair

I got my controller back and the left stick was still stuck. I don't know If they test the controllers(obviously not) but I do know that if they couldn't fix the controller(which they didn't) they would replace it. I didn't get a replacement, my controller wasn't repaired. An series 2 Elite controller is quite expensive I don't understand why they treat It likes it's nothing. I'm not made of money, please someone help me.
Thema:

1. How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced? - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  9. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....