How do I get my brand new Xbox Controller replaced ????

Discus and support How do I get my brand new Xbox Controller replaced ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought, on line, it 3 weeks ago, direct from Microsoft (big mistake, If I bought it at a retailer I could have returned it in person). Right from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillFoot, Jan 26, 2023.

1. BillFoot
    BillFoot Guest

I bought, on line, it 3 weeks ago, direct from Microsoft (big mistake, If I bought it at a retailer I could have returned it in person).

Right from the start the X button has stuck, I was hoping in would break in and stop. But now it has gotten worse.

You CANNOT get a live person to talk to. Via the chat support, i am told to register the device, and ask for support.

This is the email response I recieve from Microsoft.

How do I get my brand new Xbox Controller replaced ???? [​IMG]

It is just a vicious circle of Microsoft telling me to register the device and ask for help. Then and email saying they do not have the "tools" to help me.

Come on Microsoft, do better. Replace the defective controller, and have a phone number where customers can actually communicate clearly.

:)

BillFoot, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

The phone number for Canada is listed in the first link and the second link will also take you to support for Canada.
  4. BillFoot Win User

I probably should point out that I am in Canada.
  5. Good Ol Hugs Win User

Losing audio on Xbox series X

Tried that, this is a brand new controller anda brand new headset.

I've yet to try a Wireless Controller but if that doesn't work then my only option is to either get the xbox serviced which would take too long or get it replaced which would be expensive.
  6. RachaelNeVille Win User

Xbox one controller replacement

Did they replace it?? I keep getting problems with my brand new controllers too. They stop working all the time
Thema:

1. How do I get my brand new Xbox Controller replaced ???? - Similar Threads - brand Controller replaced

2. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  3. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input: Greetings! I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of yesterday, both my PC and Xbox have been...
  6. Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.: I recently received a brand new Xbox series S for Christmas last month. However, when I went to register the console and controller into my Microsoft account it said that the controller warranty...
  7. Do HexGaming brand controllers work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do HexGaming brand controllers work?: I was wondering if HexGaming controller brands are banned on xbox and I haven't been able to find out on their website. 20591a71-4fef-4f86-9c18-5ce9acb3bdae
  8. Why does my brand new Xbox controller keep disconnecting ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Xbox controller keep disconnecting ?: I have an Xbox One S. And a brand new controller and headset - not even 6 hours old yet. While I’m playing the game , I have static in my headset and others have trouble hearing me because of...
  9. My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries: My map wont open on forza 5 cam do everytjing else , view buttom works fine on everything else its a brand new xbox and controller Ive tried mapping it to other buttons aswell just the same thing...
  10. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28