How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?

Discus and support How do I get my app backround permissions to appear? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The Xbox game bar is saying the app doesn't have backround permission. when i fallow the steps online, i dont have the same settings that appear. the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cuddly Senpai, Mar 4, 2024.

  1. How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?


    The Xbox game bar is saying the app doesn't have backround permission. when i fallow the steps online, i dont have the same settings that appear. the backround app permissions was not there.

    :)
     
    Cuddly Senpai, Mar 4, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?

    Hi Cuddly, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, make sure your Windows is updated:

    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

    Then, follow these steps:

    Press the Windows Key+X > Settings > System > System Components > Search for Game Bar > click the three dots ... > Advanced > Restore

    Then, on the same page, press Repair.

    Let me know if it works!
  3. HK Dark Soul Win User

    Still no background music through the media player... Come on Microsoft.

    there is a app called "simple backround music player" you can use it to play your music from usb in the backround if this was what you were trying to do
  4. 1JayMax Win User

    Xbox app parties are not working

    Have you tried shutting down any apps that may be running in the backround?
  5. NamesChungus Win User

    Getting a lot of error codes...

    this is a very late response and I have done that many times as well and it never worked, I have tried everything besides a hard reset and I am hesitant to do that because I have to re install everything. Also i have went to the xbox website to search up
    these error codes and I saw it talking about custom backround warnings and I do indeed have a custom backround which I got from TMX but after I saw what the website told me I deleted TMX but the backround remained and my xbox is too laggy to open the dash
    board and other things like setting, parties,games and that is what stops me from doing anything like deleting the backround which is why i think i cant do anything.And are there any places where i can repair my xbox?
  6. TheyCallMePeacE Win User

    Mechromancer looks awesome

    I wanna know how big deathtrap is because in the photo hes in the backround while shes up front so you dont get a good look at his size.
Thema:

How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my app backround permissions to appear? - Similar Threads - app backround permissions

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...