How do I get my achievements???

Discus and support How do I get my achievements??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my achievements??? I have been trying to get 100% of achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City and almost 20 of them haven’t unlocked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laith wheeler, Jan 11, 2024.

  1. How do I get my achievements???


    How do I get my achievements??? I have been trying to get 100% of achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City and almost 20 of them haven’t unlocked. I know for a 100% fact I have completed the achievements. For example, the achievement “chimney sweep” is impossible to miss by playing the main story. I have completed it twice because of new game plus. I have tried calling customer support, absolutely no help. I have tried the web chat. She told me to file a bug and it should be resolved in less than a week, it wasn’t. Please help

    *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Friends and social activity / Other*

    :)
     
    laith wheeler, Jan 11, 2024
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    How do I get my achievements???

    Hello laith,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    We understand that you're having trouble unlocking achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City.

    As there are two things you can complete for a game: achievements and challenges. For achievements, you may need complete all required elements while, challenges can only be completed at the given set of time.

    We know that you would like to complete the achievements for Batman: Return to Arkham City, please review and check all the description of the achievements and challenges for this game and reach out to the game support if you have issues with specific achievements.

    For reference: Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    How do I get my achievements to unlock?

    Hello Breana, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    It’s unfortunate to know you’re having some trouble when trying to unlock some achievements on your console.

    May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in this related thread?

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. MiickO9 Win User

    How do I get the pig achievement?

    Had this question pop up in Community Chat. Thanks!
  5. TG ZoBo Win User

    How do I get the pig achievement?

    built a sticky-piston trapdoor with a 30-block drop underneath to get mine :p ..."encouraged" the pig on top of the trapdoor, saddled it, hopped on, hit the lever, splat, bleep-bloop BD
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

    How do I get the pig achievement?

    It best to do this in multiplay so someone else can box the pig in or like Ronin suggests try and get porky to fall from a cliff!
Thema:

How do I get my achievements???

Loading...
  1. How do I get my achievements??? - Similar Threads - achievements

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]