How do I get my account unsuspended

Discus and support How do I get my account unsuspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone stole my gamertag that I’ve had for over 6+ years and when I reached out to support to get it back they just suspended my account even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Worthan, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Jack Worthan
    Jack Worthan Guest

Someone stole my gamertag that I’ve had for over 6+ years and when I reached out to support to get it back they just suspended my account even though I didn’t do anything wrong how do I get it back?

:)

Jack Worthan, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if you're able to see something like "account locked" as soon as you sign in
    You may need to fill the account reinstatement form to obtain a response from the Microsoft Account Rebiew team
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

Right now that's the only way to appeal
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jack

Do you have access to your Microsoft account?
    Or Microsoft support were not able to help you with this and they locked your account to avoid fraudulent use?
  4. Jack Worthan Win User

Yes I do have access to my account however I was notified it was suspended indefinitely and that support couldn’t provide any details or further reasoning as to why. I’ve done nothing wrong apart from some hacker stealing my gamertag there should be no fraudulent activity which I discussed that problem with support last week so if this was a ban for his activity on my account it is definitely late and unwarranted. And I believe he was unsuccessful logging into my account he changed my gamertag without actually having access to my account info support has not been helpful and I would just like to resume playing games on my account.
  5. onyxishere Win User

How do I Get Unsuspended

This is an old thread. Please create a new one detailing your issue exactly so we can help.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unsuspended ?

A case review would be the only way to possibly be unsuspended. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, all you can do is wait it out.
Thema:

1. How do I get my account unsuspended - Similar Threads - account unsuspended

2. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  3. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  4. I need my account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  5. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  6. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  7. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.: I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing and a few times later i get a message saying...
  8. How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account: on today, my microsoft rewards was suspended. Can someone please help me to unsupend my microsoft rewards account please I do not use any vpns f108632b-4773-4ced-8029-44e12d804926
  9. Can u unsuspend my account pleas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb
  10. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.: Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact...