How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead...

Discus and support How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just need help un-suspending my account, some greifer reported me because i beat him in a fight he started. Now i cant message anyone or start a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Elijah Yates, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Elijah Yates
    Elijah Yates Guest

How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead...

I just need help un-suspending my account, some greifer reported me because i beat him in a fight he started. Now i cant message anyone or start a party with friends. A bit ridiculous that i can be suspended immediately because of a upset Greifer reporting me out of anger.

:)

Elijah Yates, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead online and beat him so he reported me i think and now i cant send messages or start a party.

Hello Elijah

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Unfortunately, customer support can't assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. See below for info about submitting a case review inquiry to Xbox Safety.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  3. Gr33ny__ Win User

How do I defend myself??

Subscription cancelled

Refunds requested

Xbox for sale

buying a ps5 đź‘‹
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I defend myself??

The system cannot be "abused" in this way. It doesn't matter how many reports you receive, reports are investigated before an enforcement decision is made.

You have been banned because the reports were investigated and Xbox found that a violation occurred. The only thing that can be done now is to wait for your ban to end.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Gr33ny__ Win User

How do I defend myself??

No disrespect but clearly the system was abused and no investigation was conducted to just ban me within five minutes of the first message. And still I received more messages from accounts so he clearly abused the report system and knew exactly how

[Mod removed]
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I defend myself??

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead... - Similar Threads - account unsuspended greifer

2. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  3. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  4. I need my account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  5. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  6. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  7. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.: I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing and a few times later i get a message saying...
  8. How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account: on today, my microsoft rewards was suspended. Can someone please help me to unsupend my microsoft rewards account please I do not use any vpns f108632b-4773-4ced-8029-44e12d804926
  9. Can u unsuspend my account pleas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb
  10. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.: Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact...