How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

Discus and support How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cody M_563, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Cody M_563
    Cody M_563 Guest

I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game and out of no where I get banned, I have had a history of communication bans but nothing crazy just stupid messages that got banned. I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended. I have submitted a case review explaining everything I have done that might have caused this but my appeal was denied INSTANTLY. There was no reason provided as to why I was banned and I have still yet to understand why these actions have been committed. I am really frustrated and don’t know who to contact in order to resolve this issue. I understand I may have done glitches in a game but those are glitches that should be resolved within the game. Xbox is acting like I was using aimbot or made terrorist threats. PLEASE HELP ME.

:)

Cody M_563, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Not sure how anyone can "compensate" information.lol

I never said you were comm banned this time,you said you have a history of comm bans & the more bans you have the more chance you have of being permanently banned if you keep getting enforcement actions on your account.

Still not sure why you would bring an enforcement action on another account unless you had a console ban but never mind.

You aren't getting your account unbanned so this conversation is over.
  3. Cody M_563 Win User

They were glitches for outfits, it wasn’t cheating in any way so what would I be getting banned for, recreation on a video game? Also I did those glitches on a different account not my main account so it could not possibly have been the reason.
  4. Cody M_563 Win User

I have submitted a case review but it was instantly denied like no way of even reading it fast. I feel as it’s unjust to be banned and not get a reason or even a glance at why I should be unbanned. There has to be another way because this is total bs.
  5. Cody M_563 Win User

Do you even compensate information? I said I brought up every detail possible for my ban, and I didn't get com banned so it couldn’t have been from that.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

So if you did theses "glitches" on a different account why even mention it?

You mention a history of comms suspensions,well they all add up & if a account get's too many suspensions then eventually it will get permanently banned.

As already mentioned,if you've filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it,there's nothing else you can do.
Thema:

1. How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all? - Similar Threads - account unbanned got

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  8. Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.: I played peacefully on my PC at some xbox games then some gamerscore notification popped up and i was wondering if someone is hacking with my xbox account. Now some days after by account got...
  9. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  10. Unban my account gt Stashs I got communications banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my account gt Stashs I got communications banned: I need to have my account unbanned by Saturday very important cede96d4-d344-4fed-8103-bbd7f74834fc