How do I get my account un Perma banned

Discus and support How do I get my account un Perma banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently lost my Xbox account this year for false reports :( when it happened I was trying to get in touch with someone but couldn’t so I gave up so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reekofawesomnes, Nov 13, 2022.

1. How do I get my account un Perma banned

I recently lost my Xbox account this year for false reports How do I get my account un Perma banned :( when it happened I was trying to get in touch with someone but couldn’t so I gave up so now I’m here couple months later still can’t get over the fact that I lost thousands of dollars and time.. Xbox enforcement team if you see this please unbanned me! I have proof that I didn’t do what the band said I did! For people wondering it said I was cheating. So right around The time Elden ring came out I made a YouTube video of rune exploit and I had my gamer tag put in the description to help people that was obviously a mistake and I think people just reported me out of hate..

:)

Reekofawesomnes, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  4. Leroy Cooke Win User

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with bans because I was wrongfully perminatly banned on Xbox

Is there any other way i I can get in contact with them because they denied my appeal even tho I don’t think I deserve a perma ban maybe like a account ban I’ve only been banned 6 times there’s no way I should be at the level of a perma right? I mean I know my friend said he’s been banned like 15 times and he’s still here so why am I getting a perma ban
  5. Batchman Win User

how to get unbanned from xboxlive

my son's account was banned for cheating, but he was invited to lobby by his friend. He didn't know that it was hacked. How do I get him un banned? Ps. He was banned for two weeks
  6. ShockedSinger48 Win User

HELP

How did you clone your account? That's very cool and frightening that might get you perma banned lol
Thema:

1. How do I get my account un Perma banned - Similar Threads - account Perma banned

2. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  3. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  4. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  5. My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been perma banned out of nowhere: so my account was banned even tho i hardly use it, i cant understand why and i have not even been given a reason. i have no prior offences or bans i am very puzzled and would like a explanation...
  6. How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one: This is actually for my friend, any information will be helpful. My friend was banned for being a lil (very) rude on Roblox to kids. lol. I’m only doing this cause we wan play games together...
  7. Is it possible to reduce a perma ban on an account or get some sort of appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to reduce a perma ban on an account or get some sort of appeal?: I'm not sure if this is where I am supposed to ask this or not but here I am. Now I'm not gonna be one of those people who claim to have gotten banned for no reason, cause that's simply not true....
  8. Perma Ban of Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban of Child Account: I received an email notification late January 11, 2022 that my son's account had an enforcement on it. I was not able to see the enforcement with his last enforcement being November 2021. Somehow...
  9. i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account: Hi , 2 month ago i call microsoft about how can i recovery my perma ban account Gamertag and they told me to go on a microsoft website and delete my hotmail and after the delay i could get my...
  10. Perma ban xbox one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma ban xbox one account.: Hi. Today a got a message with perma ban of my xbox one account. My gamertag is: "Kryzeeh EU". I got 2 suspension while i was playing on xbox 360 for modding account and yes, i modded my...