How do I get my account back from a hacker?

Discus and support How do I get my account back from a hacker? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I think someone is using my account from another console without my authorization. How do I get them off of my account? If possible I’d like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jaywilson2, Jan 6, 2023.

1. jaywilson2
    jaywilson2 Guest

Hey! I think someone is using my account from another console without my authorization. How do I get them off of my account? If possible I’d like a step by step guide. I noticed a payment on my account had occurred that I never made so I’m certain my account is being used by someone else.

:)

jaywilson2, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi jaywilson2,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello jaywilson2,

Good day and we hope you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Jason_ Aldrich Win User

How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?

Well the issue is that they have ended up changing the email, password, and everything else associated with the account.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?

Hi Nathan! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Xbox account being compromised. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In this case, you will need to follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. jac c1 Win User

Xbox hacker what do I do

How about delete the hackers account, I have the name of another hacker, recently stole my cousins account and is even selling it, xbox gamertag of hacker is fritz6163, how about do something and get rid of the hackers
Thema:

1. How do I get my account back from a hacker? - Similar Threads - account hacker

2. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  3. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  4. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  5. My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.: My account was hacked. This person was able to add themselves to my family charge my card several times and took all of my money. Now I have to deal with the repercussions by canceling everything....
  6. Hacker gets account banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hacker gets account banned: My Xbox account has been hacked and the intruder has messaged numerous people the hard R. I’m now stuck with 20 bans that end a year from now. Is there a way for Microsoft to help me hit rid of...
  7. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  8. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  9. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  10. My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker: I try to log into my account and it just tells me that the account no longer exists, all because I received a notification that someone had logged in from a slightly strange location. They changed...