How do I get my a40 mixamp to assign to a profile on my xbox series s

Discus and support How do I get my a40 mixamp to assign to a profile on my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my astro a40 mixamp pro to my xbox so I can use my astro a40 headset with the mixamp. The headset works fine plugged directly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Finn Fletcher, Dec 26, 2022.

1. How do I get my a40 mixamp to assign to a profile on my xbox series s

I am trying to connect my astro a40 mixamp pro to my xbox so I can use my astro a40 headset with the mixamp. The headset works fine plugged directly into the controller. But when i plug the mixamp into my Xbox Series S, via USB cable. My xbox will not let me assign the accessory to any profile. I saw someone had the same problem on this forum, i followed the advice, reset my xbox settings without deleting games and apps. But it still will not work

:)

Finn Fletcher, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Finn Fletcher

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Finn Fletcher

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue connecting your a40 mixamp to your Xbox account to assign the accessories. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Is this working before?
    • Are you in Xbox insider or PC Insider build?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    The following are the suggested methods to possibly fix the issue. Please be guided.

To set up the Stereo Headset Adapter:

1. Select Learn more and follow the steps to make sure your controller is ready to work with the Stereo Headset Adapter.
    2. Plug the Stereo Headset Adapter into the rectangular expansion port on the bottom of your controller.
    3. Insert the headset's 3.5mm audio jack into the bottom of the headset adapter.
    If you’re experiencing audio or connection issues with your Xbox Stereo Headset, try the following:

• Check that the headset is properly plugged into your controller
    • Check the headset volume and make sure the headset isn’t muted
    • Update your controller
    • Update your console
    For more information, you may visit this link: Search results | Xbox Support

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Capt Caveman 0 Win User

Astro A40 TR Headset not being detected on my account

I’m having the same issue and could use help fixing the problem. I have the A40 with mix amp. It is all plugged in correctly and verified it more than once. I have the Xbox X series. I have also confirmed I have the most recent firmware upgrade on the A40s. I am unable to get the Xbox to assign the A40s to my profile. It shows the headset and says they are connected but nothing happens when I go to assign the headset and without doing that, they do not work. If I unplug the headset from the mix amp and plug into my Xbox controller, they work but still unable to assign them to my profile.

Any suggestions? Thank you
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

6. xD4DDYx Win User

Turtle Beach X41 help

Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
Thema:

1. How do I get my a40 mixamp to assign to a profile on my xbox series s - Similar Threads - a40 mixamp assign

2. Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues: Hi there, I've recently installed the beta for MW2 and whenever I go into a game I get a horrid screeching noise through my headset. I also get the same noise when playing forza horizon. I don't...
  3. Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working: I recently bought the astro A40 tr +m80 mixamp but they do not work with my Xbox elite series 2 controller on my Xbox series x. If I use the basic audio cable that comes with the headset, I get...
  4. Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect: Hello, I need some help with my new Astro set up. I completed all firmware updates after buying it. I tried plugging it in to my Series X via Micro USB, but nothing happens. My series X doesn’t...
  5. Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles: To whom it may concern: I have had the astro A40 headset for a little over a year, purchased in new condition. Lately I have had the issue with the microphone not working anymore, but the sound,...
  6. Astro a40 + mixamp pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mixamp pro: I have plug it all in and the audio is working but when i try to talk in a party my mic doesn't work 70d5109f-7837-4b90-8930-8d12c194a19e
  7. Astro A40+ mixamp Pro: cannot hear others.

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A40+ mixamp Pro: cannot hear others.: So at first when I got this set up I was having the opposite issue where it wouldn’t assign so I couldn’t use the mic. Once I found out I needed to update the headset to get it to assign the new...
  8. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.: I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc 94dac18a-95a9-4eac-8866-ed9b3aa18c79
  9. Astro a40 with mixamp pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    Astro a40 with mixamp pro: I just purchased the astro a40 with mixamp pro headset, I am unable to get my microphone to work and when I try to assign the headset to my xbox account, it will not let me do so. Any ideas on how...
  10. ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019): Salve, vorrei sapere come si configura headset (astro a40 + mixamp pro) su xbox per usare il dolby atmos usando l'app dolby access poichè se lo configuro secondo la guida di astro l'app mi dice...