How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me...

Discus and support How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Elder Scrolls V mods and Anniversary Edition don't work and I pay for game pass ultimate. When I try to use either it states that [Not Connected To... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Young1, May 10, 2023.

1. Steve Young1
    Steve Young1 Guest

How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me...

Elder Scrolls V mods and Anniversary Edition don't work and I pay for game pass ultimate. When I try to use either it states that [Not Connected To Bethesda.net]

:)

Steve Young1, May 10, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me that I can't because I'm not connected to Bethesda.net?

Hi Steve, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this problem

But before that please tell me:

Is a similar error appearing with more games or just the Elder scrolls?
    Are you using an insider build / Xbox preview OS?
    Did you tried using a different Wi-Fi connection or connecting the console to a mobile hotspot?
    Or what procedures you tried to fix this in your console?
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me that I can't because I'm not connected to Bethesda.net?

You would have to login and connect your account with Bethesda as it tells you so

Games sometimes require you to register your account to link dlc and games

Examples are resident evil even capcom or square ENIX games do
  4. MChief31 Win User

glitch, bug, or gamebreaker

[quote user="darksion"]

New to Elderscrolls? These are the only games that can be this buggy but still loved by millions.

[/quote]

No, I'm not new to Elder scroll games; I have all the achieves in Oblivion. I wanted though to be sure what were bugs and what were possible permanent problems with the game. Bugs I can live with, (elder srolls are awsome games.) Oblivion froze on me multiple
    times to the point I had to restart my console; however I did not want it to get so bad that it was to a point I have to replace but can't. Despite the bugs in the series I love the elder sroll games.
  5. The Dirvish Win User

Xbox 360 (slim - 250gb) won't play XBOX games

I have the same problem, when I try to play compatible original Xbox games such as The Elder Srolls: Morrowind or Halo 2, it tells me to download it again dispite never downloading it for I cant download old games. I have a kinect version Xbox 360 Slim with
    an official 320gb Hard Drive I bought online.
  6. Seemyevil45 Win User

Terraria Wont Work After Update!! 5th Nov

ok 1s off my spelling suck but ok ill try. my game Terraria now this is the 2ed time my world wont load my 1s one did this but all my other did just fine so i just try a new word and put so much hour into it and now my 2ed world is doing it i cant
    load my world it get 1/4 done and game stop it frezz so wtf i love this game and wont to play i am not going to make new world for this to keep hepping plz tell me u are fixing this. and dont tell me to do something im not to smart and this is
    hard for mr already. PLZ READ THIS!!!
Thema:

1. How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me... - Similar Threads - mods game ELDER

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  4. Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.: In the new Release to Xbox, Teardown will community made mods be available. edd8f92b-96f5-438a-9e66-22a12c437444
  5. Getting mods to work on game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting mods to work on game pass: I'm trying to play my server on this game called Conan but the owners of the server added mods. I can't find the enable mods button anywhere on the game pass and it's really upsetting me to the...
  6. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  7. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  8. ?Missing mods and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ?Missing mods and games: How can get help with my Xbox series x where I cant find my games or DLC mods, Micro help center Keeps hanging up or say they will be right back and never does 598c05ec-28ad-4983-89d3-d100f034c684
  9. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  10. Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...: I need help on how to install mods on Xbox series X/S. Mods for minecraft, the sims and other games. 1ed6c2d9-f778-4326-ba8d-a34286a33f76