How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops?

Discus and support How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After transferring Laptops and using the same Microsoft account, I am unable to open Minecraft Launcher. this happens whenever I press play on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaffleFoxes, Nov 25, 2022.

1. WaffleFoxes
    WaffleFoxes Guest

After transferring Laptops and using the same Microsoft account, I am unable to open Minecraft Launcher. this happens whenever I press play on the game, and when I tried resetting the store nothing changed. I already bought the game on my last computer.
    How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? [​IMG]

:)

WaffleFoxes, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WaffleFoxes, in your new laptop have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. ChaseTodd Win User

How do I get my world back in Minecraft?

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently attempting to recover a World that you lost in Minecraft.

On the Xbox One, if you are connected to Xbox Live [the internet] your save data automatically syncs to the

cloud storage
    . You save data syncs every time that you close out the game and whenever you launch it.

What I would recommend would be to
    remove your profile and then re-add it back to your console
    as this will force your save data to sync once more.

Keep in mind that there is a possibility that your World would be lost and at that instance you would have to start once more.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks for your response.

But will deleting my profile from the console still keep my saved data from my other games?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ChaseTodd,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for info on what happens when you delete/ remove your profile. I can totally see how the thought of having your progress lost could be distressing. When you are connected, the console saves all your progress to your
    gamertag on the Cloud. As long as you're able to redownload your profile with your sign-in information you should be able to pick up right where you left off.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I get my Minecraft data back?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Scott

Unfortunately if the worlds doesn’t appear inside the Minecraft folder, this means they were permanently deleted :c
    Sorry
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently attempting to recover a World that you lost in Minecraft.

On the Xbox One, if you are connected to Xbox Live [the internet] your save data automatically syncs to the

cloud storage
    . You save data syncs every time that you close out the game and whenever you launch it.

What I would recommend would be to
    remove your profile and then re-add it back to your console
    as this will force your save data to sync once more.

Keep in mind that there is a possibility that your World would be lost and at that instance you would have to start once more.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? - Similar Threads - Minecraft switching Laptops

2. Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm: Minecraft on my switch won’t let me log into my Microsoft account, and has been telling me it’s an invalid session and that I need to restart my game, I’ve done that around 20 times today and it’s...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...: Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new features were just introduced. Any advice? 60e4a82b-aeef-41d4-b14a-ddf81752db35
  4. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.: So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close the window, so I do. When I go back to...
  5. How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?: When I try to sign into my account on the minecraft homepage on my switch, I am asked to either scan a QR code or visit a web address in order to remote connect. I have tried both of these methods...
  6. Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to log into Minecraft from Nintendo switch: Hello I am trying to login to Minecraft using the remote connect it allows me to put in the code but then it goes to a black screen and I can’t do anything past that point am I doing something...
  7. Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch?: I have already contacted xbox about this and they said if it persists today I should contact you guys as well. Everytime I try and link a microsoft account to my nintendo switch minecraft it...
  8. I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into microsoft on minecraft on my switch: I've been trying to sign into my microsoft account but when I try to sign in I put my email and password in but it redirects me to a page that says page not found and I can't fix it so I can't...
  9. Minecraft not logging in on switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not logging in on switch: I am trying to log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch using my Microsoft account, and it will not let me in a matter what I do. I press the login, and scan the code or type in the website on my...
  10. Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account?: Everytime I try and link a microsoft account to my nintendo switch minecraft it always sends me to Xbox live where nothing happens its always just a black screen and I can never connect. I don't...