How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops?

Discus and support How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After transferring Laptops and using the same Microsoft account, I am unable to open Minecraft Launcher. this happens whenever I press play on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaffleFoxes, Nov 25, 2022.

1. WaffleFoxes
    WaffleFoxes Guest

After transferring Laptops and using the same Microsoft account, I am unable to open Minecraft Launcher. this happens whenever I press play on the game, and when I tried resetting the store nothing changed. I already bought the game on my last computer.
    How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? [​IMG]

:)

WaffleFoxes, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WaffleFoxes, in your new laptop have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. WaffleFoxes Win User

Thank you for replying! all of the Xbox apps are updated, and I am on windows 11 21H2, I tried after updating the Xbox app and my computer, but it still doesn't work.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the strangest thing about the error message is that it says the license is expired.

You've already migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft, if yes, there may have been a problem at the time of migration, ideally in this case would be to contact Mojang's customer service so they can help you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. SamGains Win User

Xbox one internet connection. Web browser login

Bingo! All that i had to do was switch off the wifi on my laptop after copying the address!
  6. T4REK Ahmed Win User

How do I get my fortnite cosmetics back after I switch consoles.

Nice to meet you Georges!!

I checked and I already had my account linked. Also when I log on I have the same epic games user name I had when my cosmetics were there. It's just my cosmetics didn't save or something.
Thema:

1. How do I get Minecraft back after switching Laptops? - Similar Threads - Minecraft switching Laptops

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  5. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  6. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  7. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  10. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....