How do I get Microsoft to delete content from clubs i’m no longer in

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft to delete content from clubs i’m no longer in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, The problem I’m having is pretty terrible. There’s a group called ESO EXPOSED, it’s a group that a lot of players from a game are apart of.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leopush, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Leopush
    Leopush Guest

Hello,

The problem I’m having is pretty terrible. There’s a group called ESO EXPOSED, it’s a group that a lot of players from a game are apart of. They go into the group and banter, it was a private group so anything anyone reported you for never really mattered so everyone just in the group was mutually toxic. Something in the group changed now people are reporting my content that is 4-6 months old and I’m getting consecutive Xbox communications bans. I can’t get into the group to delete anything so once a week or every two weeks I’m getting banned for 1-4 days.

:)

Leopush, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Leopush

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Leopush

Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you so much for the clarification of your issue. Highly appreciated!

In this case since you are no longer part of the club and you wanted to remove your posts from it. This is an issue that we don't have access or tools to bypass. I would recommend sending a ticket to the Xbox for the developer for the Engineer delete it for you. The only person that is capable of deleting post to a group is the one who made it or the creator. Beyond that, sending a ticket would help us as well to correct the issue. You may access the link above to my initial response.

Hope you understand.

Regards,

4. Leopush Win User

This answer has nothing to do with my question so let me re phrase it. I am no longer in the club mentioned above. Meaning I have left the club already. The problem being that my comments I’ve made are still in the club from the past few years I’ve been in the club. I cannot join the club to delete my comments. I’m getting Xbox communication banned every few weeks because someone is searching for offense comments I’ve made in the past two years and reporting them. There’s nothing I can do myself to get rid of the comments.
  5. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Leopush

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue deleting your post from the club group that you left. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

Since the issue is quite interesting and unusual to encounter here in the community. I made research about this matter. I went to different website to collect ideas on how to correct it for you. I found a limited information and the steps are listed below. You may follow it.

• From the Home screen, select the Friends & Community Updates tile, and then select Clubs on Xbox.
    • Select the club that you want to delete.
    • Select Manage.
    • In Club settings, under Ownership, select Delete club.
    Note: The steps above may be applicable if you are the Club creator.

In this case, I would suggest submitting a ticket and explain the issue to our enforcement team. You may access all the links below.

Regards,

6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I delete posts from clubs I’m no longer apart of?

Hi That, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Thank you for the information, this should help more people in the future.
Thema:

1. How do I get Microsoft to delete content from clubs i’m no longer in - Similar Threads - Microsoft delete content

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  6. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  7. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  10. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...