How do I get me controller replaced with warranty

Discus and support How do I get me controller replaced with warranty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My elite series 2 xbox controllers bumper random started acting up and I have warranty and I don't know how to get me controller replaced/repaired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonus Mesich, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Jonus Mesich
    Jonus Mesich Guest

My elite series 2 xbox controllers bumper random started acting up and I have warranty and I don't know how to get me controller replaced/repaired

:)

Jonus Mesich, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller's warranty.

If your controller is still in warranty, you can check the details by registering that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

Once registered, the warranty will show and you can also place an order there to get your controller serviced.

Hope that helps!
  3. Rcerboss Win User

Xbox Labs Controller broken out of box

Un-freaking-believable.

History says if I do this I will be shipped a standard replacement controller (my roommate used Xbox Labs a long time ago, got one with broken shoulder buttons, got a standard controller as a replacement). A quick review of the warranty also says if I choose to process a repair with them I will receive a refurbished replacement.

I want the CUSTOM ENGRAVED controller I ordered.

I paid $80, how do I go about initiating a replacement that will get me the controller I ordered and not an standard black controller that I could get for under $50 at the local store? Barring that, how do I get a refund?
  4. brett…. Win User

Thumb pad sticking up on controllers

There're all under warranty but why do 3 controllers have the same fault?

Am I the only person having this problem or is it a common issue?

Do the replacements come with a new warranty or the balance of the original warranty? Eventually any replacement controllers won’t be under warranty if the fault is ongoing.

How do I use my console while waiting for new controllers as the old ones are required to be sent back first?

So many questions.
  5. Connor T. Maple Win User

Refund service order instead of getting another replacement

I did not activate the Microsoft warranty as it was out of warranty and I had to purchase the replacement controller that was sent to me. The controller is faulty and I want a refund of the replacement order and return the faulty controller sent to me
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller - bubbling rubber grip

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

As you mentioned that the controller is under warranty, the best thing to do is order a replacement controller. I recommend trying to open the replacement order again for your controller.
Thema:

1. How do I get me controller replaced with warranty - Similar Threads - controller replaced warranty

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  4. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  5. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  6. Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement: Last december i send back a faulty controller that was replaced. you guys sent it via ups but ups never delivered it and returned it back to you. tried to contact via website but nobody replies....
  7. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  8. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  9. How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller: Going online and clicking through the options I can order a replacement controller for ~£75. This process cannot be completed as an error always happen on the last step. The virtual assistant only...
  10. Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller: I bought one of the original elite series 2 controllers. It is now broken and the warranty has expired. I can start a new order through the device coverage section and it recommends purchasing a...