how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore

Discus and support how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to login to a microsoft minecraft account and forgot the email and password it won’t let me connect a new microsoft account to my ps4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jz710, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Jz710
    Jz710 Guest

how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore

i am trying to login to a microsoft minecraft account and forgot the email and password it won’t let me connect a new microsoft account to my ps4 account it keeps telling me that my old account is still connected when i can’t even get into and disconnect it

:)

Jz710, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

In regard to your issue, it's required that you know the correct email address of your Microsoft account in order to begin the account recovery process. You may check the link below for more tips in finding your account email.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

If you could no longer get back to your old account and wants to link a new Microsoft account with your PSN account, please try to reach out Minecraft Support team for further assistance. You may submit your ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new.
  3. MasterAnimus Win User

Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

Hello

I am thinking that it is more an account problem than the game since the old email account I had, I do not have access to it anymore and it tells me that that account doesn't exist when trying to log in, note that I changed the name of that email and I have recovered it but I put the changed name to the new primary domain and deleted the old one, that's when I stopped receiving emails so I close that account. however, I don't know what i did when i tried to sign into halo that i get that error and said that the old account doesn't exist, tried to create a new one with the same name as the old accounts but it tells me that its in use. So I don't know what to do. Is there a way that Microsoft can delete those old emails from their servers?
  4. joe darconte Win User

Cannot grant allowance.

i know my password, but i cannot even add points to my account from my pc. it seems to be still sending verification codes to my old phone which i do not have anymore. I need to verify my new phone and alternate email. how do i get my old phone removed?
  5. Ronnieee Win User

how do i transfer data over from 1 email to another

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in changing your email to your Microsoft account.

If I may ask, do you not have access to your Microsoft account anymore? Because if you still have access to it, you can always just make sure you have access to the security proofs because you cannot change the primary email anymore if you do not have access to that google email.

You would need to recovery access to this email for you to change it. But for as long as you have access to the security proofs attached on that Microsift account, there will be no issues using the old email as log in because the proofs will be your recovery options.
  6. Ezzard Eyethief Win User

I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.

So... for whatever reason I tried my old Mojang account email when signing into Microsoft today and it worked. Specifically it worked after I signed in with my Microsoft email, then selecting "switch accounts", then entering the old Mojang email. Even though previously doing so gave me an error message that the account had been migrated. I'm not certain what difference there is between yesterday and today, but I guess I technically no longer have an issue. However I can now no longer access the main Minecraft site as it tells me my access is denied. Oh well. I guess I don't need to send out a ticket anymore anyway.
Thema:

1. how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore - Similar Threads - old microsoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  8. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  9. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  10. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...