How do I get in touch with xbox customer support

Discus and support How do I get in touch with xbox customer support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to get a person from xbox customer support either by phone or by chat and the links do not work. It opens a blank screen and never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TristanAmaya, Dec 31, 2022.

1. TristanAmaya
    TristanAmaya Guest

I have been trying to get a person from xbox customer support either by phone or by chat and the links do not work. It opens a blank screen and never loads or takes any action. I have been trying to contact them for 3 days regarding my account

:)

TristanAmaya, Dec 31, 2022
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

How do I get in touch with customer support?

Hi there

Sorry to hear you haven't received your controller and not having luck with a phone call.

May I ask have you tried starting a Web chat via the contact us section?

Xbox support

Track Microsoft order

Microsoft support

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved for you.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello TristanAmaya,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to connect with a live representative from Xbox support. There could be a lot of reasons why it will not connect you to the live support. Please consider your internet connection or if you are connected with virtual private network (VPN) or proxy server it will block you or will not allow you to access some sites. You may try New Inprivate Window or press Ctrl+Shift+N browser, different device/s or connect to different network and follow these steps:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    Please let us know if that helps.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

Brother, we don't know either. They literally rely on us as the community to help others, its pretty poor.
  6. Cherry Dolphin Win User

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's already redeemed . If it's already redeemed the seller asked for the redumption date and time

Get it in touch with customer support team,
Thema:

1. How do I get in touch with xbox customer support - Similar Threads - touch customer support

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  5. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  6. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  7. Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?: Hey I just wanted to know if this is an issue or not, my series x console is just a week old and is amazing, but I do notice that the console is kinda cold to the touch, the top vent is blowing...
  8. I can't get in touch with support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get in touch with support?: I've been trying for days to get in touch with xbox support. The virtual agent always has the same bottle neck of requesting a call back no matter which way you answer questions. When requesting a...
  9. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...
  10. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...