How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was charged for a renewal fee on OLD Xbox - tried to get membership fee back and was charged an additional $150. The person confirmed the were a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luisespada, Feb 4, 2019.

1. luisespada
    luisespada Guest

How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...

Was charged for a renewal fee on OLD Xbox - tried to get membership fee back and was charged an additional $150. The person confirmed the were a Microsoft employee working on a recorded line.

***Moved From: Mobile Devices> Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia>Software Update>Other/Unknown

:)

luisespada, Feb 4, 2019
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft employee

I'm sorry to hear this. You maybe able to get a refund here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?fref=home.card.payment-and-billing

This link should help with a report: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/scam
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft employee

Sounds like you got a virus scam

They play on your lack of knowledge

And trick.you intondownloading malware so.return errors

Then they charge you to fix it

Its a social.engineering trick

Snd not related.to ms

Its a scam being putnout in india last I checked
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luisespada,

Sorry for the issue you are having. There is a company that will charge you to fix things. All they do is contact Microsoft and fix the issues you are having. In the future please use
    Contact us. You can write to the Corporate office at:

Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Location: Address: Microsoft, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, United States. Telephone Number: +1-(425)-882-8080, +1-(800)-642-7676.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. {Parity} Win User

Report/block them using the tools provided on the console.
  6. Vardagul Win User

How do I get in touch with a real person

Hi Cody! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration but, don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

If you haven't tried to submit an account recovery request, I would suggest that you please try to fill out this form. When you do, please take your time to provide accurate answers to the questions asked on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please wait for at least 24 hours after submitting the request to get a response from Microsoft.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Microsoft users just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

For further assistance, you can contact their Xbox Live Chat Support. Here's how:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

If you are unable to contact Xbox support due to having no account, try to use a different Microsoft account or create a new one at https://account.microsoft.com.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

1. How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft... - Similar Threads - touch CORPORATE report

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  5. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  6. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  7. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  8. Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?: Hey I just wanted to know if this is an issue or not, my series x console is just a week old and is amazing, but I do notice that the console is kinda cold to the touch, the top vent is blowing...
  9. I can't get in touch with support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get in touch with support?: I've been trying for days to get in touch with xbox support. The virtual agent always has the same bottle neck of requesting a call back no matter which way you answer questions. When requesting a...
  10. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...