How do i get in contact with XBLPET

Discus and support How do i get in contact with XBLPET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just realized i was banned for the wrong reason back in 2014 i was banned for user profile tampering when it should have been system tampering which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Francisco III, Jan 30, 2019.

1. How do i get in contact with XBLPET

I just realized i was banned for the wrong reason back in 2014 i was banned for user profile tampering when it should have been system tampering which would have i think resolted in a console ban but i got perma profile banned for profile tampering
    i mean im pretty sure using dns codes back in 2014 on xbox 360 would have been system tampering since it had nothing to do profile wise and and cant file file case review because it says i am not eligible so i want to find out how to get in contact with XBLPET
    so that i can resolve this issue

:)

Michael Francisco III, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Michael Francisco II Win User

It would be nice if they had a way for people the contact them other then a case review
  3. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Unfortunately since the ban took place over a year ago, it is no longer possible to submit a review.
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

If they had a way for people to contact them directly they never getting anything doen when it comes to enforcement or case reviews.
  5. Rebelled Win User

HOW TO CONTACT THE CANADIAN XBLPET

How are you contributing, Arkham? As of right now.. You're making off topic posts and trying to provoke him. You're the one who should be looking in a mirror.
  6. Arkham99 Win User

HOW TO CONTACT THE CANADIAN XBLPET

[quote user="BRIOCHEWARIOS"]

[quote user=""]

So what does this say about yourself? You spend considerable time and effort trolling a "Lame" forum with "a lack of humour", most of your posts are reacting to other's words because you don't have a whole lot to contribute yourself, the only way you get
    noticed is by making an #@$$ of yourself as you've done so on multiple occasions here, a classic case of 'Negative Seeking Attention' which is much more common in ChildCare Centres suited for children not old enough for Grade School. You want to help improve
    the quality of these forums? Stop using them as a stage for your own personal drama, or stop using them all together, either way the forums will be improved...:)

[/quote]

Clap clap! And here is the rear kissing clown we were talking about .

Over and out.

[/quote]

Name calling is a tell-tale sign that you have absolutely nothing to contribute, even the "rear kissing" quip began with someone else's post. If your attempts at being funny weren't so pathetic I might actually laugh, time to take a look in the mirror there,
    if you're tall enough to see over the bathroom counter that is, if not find a soapbox to stand on since you have some experience there, and then maybe you'll come up with something to contribute yourself one day...:)
Thema:

1. How do i get in contact with XBLPET - Similar Threads - contact XBLPET

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  5. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  6. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  7. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  8. Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact XBLPET even if a suspension is less than 24 hours?: After years of dealing with people that steal kills, spam the weapon box, are AFK/idle/then disconnecting the game, and people that just outright disconnect the game because they went down once,...
  9. Forced Gamer Tag Change, Decision Overturned, Unable to contact XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamer Tag Change, Decision Overturned, Unable to contact XBLPET: I had a Forced Gamer Tag Change Gamertag12/1/2017, 11:34:35 AM . I went through the whole process of submitting a review, waiting for the results, etc. The "Case Review Status" field states...
  10. XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...: Dear XBLPET Alpha i have being asked by your xbox live enforcement team on messenger to contact you to try get my consoles unbanned after i told them that you charged me and other people $40.00 to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to contact xblpet