How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues

Discus and support How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Modu modu, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Modu modu
    Modu modu Guest

Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs then deleting my microsoft account and I know it was deleted because I made a new account with the same email. And before anyone tells me to try xbox support or mojang support, I already have and they all lead me in circles telling me to try other supports which all get me nowhere. Mojang support tells me that I can get help recovering my minecraft account here since it was connected to a microsoft account, the only issue is I no longer have access to that microsoft account because it no longer exists. I wish there was something in place for a problem so easy to solve but nope all these giant companies have no care in the world for their customers so they don't even try to help.

:)

Modu modu, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Modu modu Win User

I did see the email address it was changed to but I believe it was changed again so I can't see it is there anything I can do?
  3. Paul Ypma Win User

I have a new iMac and bought Windows Office Family for this new pc.

My e-mailadres is not accepted by microsoft in Outlook. I cannot register myself and there is not an option to solve this problem:

The email address or username you entered does not exist. Check that you entered your email address or username correctly.

App Word is working after registration with the same e-mailadres.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Technically, your Microsoft account wasn't deleted at all. The hacker must have only replaced your account primary email address and its security information. In order to start the recovery process using the Microsoft's online recovery tool, you must know the current primary email address of your account (hacker's email address).

I suggest that you check again your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

Once you know the current email, you may try to reset its password through https://account.live.com/pw or fill out the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Oh I see. So they changed it twice. I am afraid that it's gonna be difficult to recover your account. There's no guarantee that it can be recovered. It is because it's required that you know at least the current email of your account to start the recovery. You mentioned that you already contacted the support and I am afraid that we can only do so much about it here.
  6. Mr.ZG Win User

Can Xbox Support Help With My Old Xbox Account

Hello,

I cannot submit a case review since there isn’t any Enforcement History on my account whatsoever - so how do I get in contact with someone who can actually help with this?
Thema:

1. How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues - Similar Threads - contact anyone actually

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?: My account was banned because of some trash talking which is stated in the code of conduct as fine. I never use any bad language or anything. They perm banned my account and gave me a month long...
  9. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  10. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...