how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

Discus and support how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by microsoftaremoneygrabbers, Dec 9, 2021.

1. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want assistance from a Microsoft staff member thank you.

:)

microsoftaremoneygrabbers, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well in my experience the best way to talk to a Microsoft agent is to select the "Speak with a gamer" option (sometimes the name of the chat is "24/7 chat" and when they ask you about your issue simply put "Speak with a Microsoft agent" and you're set to go!
  3. Desiree Coen Win User

How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

Hiya!

I'm experiencing the same issue of not being able to speak to an employee. I followed your steps, but when I click "See Contact Options" I get this very unhelpful page (set up your xbox series x/s console). I tried filling in different issues, but get the same answer. I have received contact information from the retailer but all the numbers take me back to the Xbox website.

My Xbox turned off while I was playing a game and won't turn back on. I followed the suggested directions, but it still doesn't turn on and the disc is still in the console. I bought my Xbox the 25th of February 2023 and according to Microsoft devices my warranty expired 31st October 2023 (8 months after purchase).

Please advise.
  4. CarTzy Win User

How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

Hello Jacob BD,

I apologize for the difficulties you had in contacting our live support staff; the issue appears to be complex, and I would recommend that we speak with someone from our live support team to get assistance because this involves accounts to which we do not have access here in the community. Please follow the instructions provided below.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  5. Tene21 Win User

"Game is currently not available in your account." Error code 0x87E10BD0 for all Xbox Game Pass games

That'd be helpful if only Microsoft's support process wasn't needlessly obtuse. I've been trying to get in touch with an actual member of support staff for as long as this issue has been occurring, but they seem to have intentionally hidden the option to do so.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Trouble Unlocking Achievements & Hacked Achievements Issue

No need to contact support.

If you fill out that survey then an official staff member will see it & look into your account.

They hardly bother actually posting on the forums anymore
Thema:

1. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member - Similar Threads - contact actual microsoft

2. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  3. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  4. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  5. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  6. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  7. How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues: Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs then deleting my microsoft account and I know...
  8. why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...: I ordered fallout 1st for fallout 76 and microsoft charged my credit card twice and only gave me a single month im getting pissed off the website is no help the numbers i call refer me to the...
  9. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support: Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it...
  10. how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.: i have been trying to get my xbox controller repiar or replaced. it was shipped and made it to microsoft location but it has been almost 5 months now and everytie i call support i get the same...