How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA...

Discus and support How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since a recent update, my fifa23 game has a developed a fault.EA wont help. What do i do? 89347751-8968-4dba-bef7-1f23bdfa0695 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rod Crew, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Rod Crew
    Rod Crew Guest

How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA...

Since a recent update, my fifa23 game has a developed a fault.EA wont help. What do i do?

:)

Rod Crew, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Feik Chiily z Win User

Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in the Madden 20 game linked to the Microsoft Store?
    Thank You for your time and help.
    the game? if you didn't buy it in microsoft stores and bought it with third parties, you could be scammed friend
  3. Eternity001 Win User

I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have xbox live

I bought the game on microsofts digital store, where you bought it from isnt the issue. I wish these “advisors” actually tried to help instead of copy and paste the same bs
  4. AskingsGold187s Win User

how do i refund a game

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I get ancient coins I bought from the microsoft store?

Hi Branislav. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

In-game currency much be purchased from the same storefront you own the game on, otherwise it can't be redeemed in-game.

Your best option in this case is requesting a refund and buying the coins again from Steam instead. You can request a refund from this page: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  6. DonnaWheeler2 Win User

Paid order but no 25 digit code

I bought a fortnite packagle at Microsoft store and didn't get a 25 digit code to use for purchase for my grandson.
Thema:

1. How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA... - Similar Threads - help game bought

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  4. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  5. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  6. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  7. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  8. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  9. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  10. I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought: I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show up in queue or download but it says i own it...