How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load.

Discus and support How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Connection is good. Everything else works. Why won't Game Pass load? dad1d333-168b-4baa-81f7-2f949b14f39d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon_402, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Brandon_402
    Brandon_402 Guest

How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load.

Connection is good. Everything else works. Why won't Game Pass load?

:)

Brandon_402, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Brandon! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the device you're using? An Xbox console or PC?

What exactly do you also see when you try to load Xbox Game Pass games?
  3. TheSublimeMonk Win User

Problem loading games

i have the same problem only game i can get to work halo 4 but that takes a while to load then it start working fine. The other games i can't get pass the start screen i hit start and just sits there like it loading never goes pass that. Even my apps i
    click them and nothing happens for few minutes then it finally loads.
  4. SevenPenguin846 Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

there is no paypal option. also it does load when change region. but it just load and nothing else, you can't download anything. i tried download some game pass games through microsoft store and it work just fine but most of the games requires Xbox app.
  5. Scowy Win User

Rockstar Pass doesn't work. Content - Coming Soon? I paid 800 points for this!?

The pass works, once you have bought it,load the game and select downloadable content, anything you don't already have will be marked owned and it will give you the option to download it free or it will be coming soon. The pass is 800 points for two weeks,
    after which it will cost more to get everything.
  6. TJNoneya Win User

Call of duty warzone

Once Pacific launched I it would not load. Kept getting a connection error (goldflake) or disconnected from Activision servers. I tried restarting, clearing cach, and power down for 5 min nothing worked. I bought game pass and now it works fine. But I should not of had to. It says in store not needed but would not load until I got game pass. This needs to be fixed or specified in details on the store.
Thema:

1. How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load. - Similar Threads - game pass load

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  4. Game Pass on Xbox One X and PC will not load any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on Xbox One X and PC will not load any games.: I am unable to search, load or even see any games on Game Pass on both my Xbox One X and my PC. I get either "Looks like you're stranded" or "Unable to display right now" messages. I have an...
  5. Game pass load time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass load time: Why during the week evenings and at weekends it takes upto 45 minutes to open game pass and when It does finally open which ever game I play the graphics are terrible?...
  6. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  7. Xbox game pass on pc not loading game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc not loading game up: Just bought Xbox gamepass on my pc, downloaded a bunch of games but haven’t been able to play any of the ones I just installed from gamepass. I had minecraft installed by purchasing and that...
  8. My new computer won't load any game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new computer won't load any game pass games.: I Recently built a new computer, and I tried downloading some games on the game pass add but when the download its finished and I click the play button it never starts. I've tried many things. I...
  9. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  10. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: so i previously subscribed to game pass and i loaded into most games pretty fast on xbox cloud gaming but when i lost my subscription due to a faulty redeem code i did not want to keep my...