How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X?

Discus and support How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got ultimate on my Xbox One X and was excited to try the cloudplay feature. When I tried to launch a game, It showed the cloudplay screen, only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Guppy, May 29, 2023.

1. Epic Guppy
    Epic Guppy Guest

I just got ultimate on my Xbox One X and was excited to try the cloudplay feature. When I tried to launch a game, It showed the cloudplay screen, only to bring me back to my home page. I tried the basic troubleshooting things, my wifi speeds are over 170mbps and I have no updates for games or the console itself. What should I do?

:)

Epic Guppy, May 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

gamepass not sharing properly

As ngocphi has pointed out, you can't download X/S games to an Xbox One console. The account with the actual Game Pass Ultimate subscription can play these games via the cloud but cloud gaming is not sharable. It is a feature only available to the account with the subscription. A second account on the "Home" Xbox One will not be able to play any X/S games through the cloud unless they actually purchase Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  5. Jacob☑ Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:47-0

Hi yes, I am also having this problem, when I launch Forza horizon 5 (on xbox app) I keep getting the error, I even downloaded it on my xbox one and it still gave me the same error when I tried loading up my cloud save for this game. Did my cloud save get corrupted? If so what do I do?
  6. MerSauta Win User

How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

Hi NicholasRoche,

This should help

How do I access my Xbox 360 cloud saves on my Xbox One console?

Turn on/off Cloud Saved Games on your Xbox 360 console. To do this and to get troubleshooting help, see Store your saved games in the cloud
Thema:

1. How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming actually

2. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  5. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  6. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  9. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming Black screen instead of the actual game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Black screen instead of the actual game: Hello Microsoft, I’m having issues with my Xbox cloud gaming service now because this isn’t available in my region I use a vpn (virtual private network) but after I click start it shows a blank...