How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles?

Discus and support How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to pick solitaire games as random or solvable and also pick the level of difficulty. Now all games come up as random and I don't know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeadingBetty47, Oct 18, 2017.

  1. How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles?


    I was able to pick solitaire games as random or solvable and also pick the level of difficulty. Now all games come up as random and I don't know how to get back to the place wherre I have a choice.

    :)
     
    BeadingBetty47, Oct 18, 2017
    #1
  2. TrishMurff
    TrishMurff Guest
    Unable to reset difficulty on microsoft solitaire games

    Hello--

    I really like Spider Solitaire on Microsoft. My usual level is Expert, but I played a few in Grandmaster, and now it defaults to that level automatically. How can I change it back to give myself a choice again?

    Thank you very much for your help.

    TS
     
    TrishMurff, Oct 18, 2017
    #2
  3. ChipDetwiler
    ChipDetwiler Guest
    Solveable Solitaire

    There was a pop up screen that stated there was a new option that allows all solitaire games to be solveable. Anybody know where the setting is ? Thanks
     
    ChipDetwiler, Oct 18, 2017
    #3
  4. AbatedGore07201 Win User

    daily challenge coins. what happens to them

    I love to play solitaire and mahjong just for the fun but I do wish mahjong would come up with star club games as in solitaire as the puzzles for choice are rather boring but I keep playing them solitaire has plenty of new games 12 packs but I've only completed
    5 the ones I haven't completed I just keep going back and back again and again until I can complete 1 so the loss of coins doesn't bother me but I do love to achieve them I also play jigsaw
  5. VastGorgon8473 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection bombs in Windows 10

    how do i get back to playing the solitaire collectinn?
  6. FlossyCastle692 Win User

    0x87DD0004

    I have the same problem with mahjong and solitaire but not the jigsaw puzzle app.
  7. Nani X2 Win User

    How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD bars.

    That would restore solitaire games, perhaps

    It did not bring back nor show my purchased jigsaw puzzle packs.
  8. FastSquirrel876 Win User

    freezing puzzles

    I'm getting it now in the regular jigsaw puzzles as well. It's freezing so bad that I have to close it out because it doesn't come back. I play the Solitaire games a lot and the mah jong often and so far haven't had any problems with them. I was considering
    getting the premium version of the puzzles but I'm sure not paying anything as long as this happens. (For all I know there could be problems with the premium, too.)
Thema:

How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles?

Loading...
  1. How do I get back to having a choice of levels and solveable solitaire puzzles? - Similar Threads - having choice levels

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...