How do I get back into Alpha Skip Ahead?

Discus and support How do I get back into Alpha Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when Starfield first came out, one of the ASA updates caused the game to refuse to load. So I went ahead and downgraded to Beta for the time being.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UKFan643, Nov 8, 2023.

  1. /u/UKFan643
    /u/UKFan643 Guest

    How do I get back into Alpha Skip Ahead?


    So when Starfield first came out, one of the ASA updates caused the game to refuse to load. So I went ahead and downgraded to Beta for the time being. I just went in to reinstall the ASA version but it's not showing me that option. Is there any way to get back into that testing series?

    submitted by /u/UKFan643
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/UKFan643, Nov 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One Gamechat

    Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

    I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

    Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. Zenosos Win User

    Xbox Insider Program

    Hi Natpars,

    so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

    If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

    So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

    Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
Thema:

How do I get back into Alpha Skip Ahead?

Loading...
  1. How do I get back into Alpha Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  8. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...