How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

Discus and support How do i get audio to go through my Headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pair of Tritton 720+ and everything is connected. How do i get the audio to go through my headset? I do know that chat is unavailable until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadisticRain2, Jan 5, 2014.

1. How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

I have a pair of Tritton 720+ and everything is connected. How do i get the audio to go through my headset? I do know that chat is unavailable until the adapter comes.

:)

SadisticRain2, Jan 5, 2014
  2. How to Connect Xbox to monitor via HDMI, as well as to audio interface

My new monitor()MSI Optix G27C) doesn't have speakers, and so obviously when I plugged my Xbox in through HDMI, the video was fantastic, but there was no audio. How do I get sound (through my audio interface) with my Xbox One?

LikWid Pursuit, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Can I use a microphone only?

I just want to use a microphone but have the audio go through my TV/Stereo

How can I do this? Is it done through the adapter?

Can I use a splitter with my headphone/mic set and then have one of the splits go to a set of PC speakers I have for audio?

Maybe I just need to buy the adapter?

Thanks

Unstoppable1928, Jan 5, 2014
  4. CorruptDNA
    CorruptDNA Guest

With HDMI I don't know of any way to do that. I have my headset connected directly to the audio out on my TV.

CorruptDNA, Jan 5, 2014
  5. I have it through the optical cable in the Xbox One. Is there supposed to be a setting on the Xbox One?

SadisticRain2, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SadisticRain2 Win User

I have it through the optical cable in the Xbox One. Is there supposed to be a setting on the Xbox One?
  7. CorruptDNA Win User

With HDMI I don't know of any way to do that. I have my headset connected directly to the audio out on my TV.
  8. boggsy19 Win User

Destiny random disconnects and lock ups ?

I got booted out of the weekly last night as I was killing the spider - frustrating to say the least. As far as the audio goes, I have to go to the dashboard, disconnect my controller, reconnect then go back into the game before the audio comes through
    my headset.

It's not a big deal, but why do I have to do that to get the audio.
  9. 𝓃𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 Win User

How do I get game audio through my headset?

I would like help with this same issue as well! when i plug in my headphones to the controller i hear the static of the headset being on but i can’t hear any audio from the xbox at all!
  10. Sky McCabe Win User

How do I get game audio through my headset?

I'm using a 3.5 MM Jack, but when my friend gave me this controller he did say there was a problem with the mic jack, so that might be why, thanks mate!
Thema:

1. How do i get audio to go through my Headset? - Similar Threads - audio through Headset

2. How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?: I need help. I'm very confused. So I plug in my AUX wired headset and the controller recognizes it. But no audio is going through. Yes, the headset still works. But when I join a party, I can hear...
  3. 24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...: Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. Now this might be an loss of features on xbox because I was getting sound from games through the headset and now the chat mixer is no longer...
  4. No audio through wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through wireless headset: I might be highly uneducated on this topic and this question might sound really stupid, but here we go. I'm trying to connect a wireless USB headset to my Xbox One S console. I've connected the...
  5. No audio through series S controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through series S controller headset: I can’t get any audio at all through my headset for my series S controller. The audio works when I use the headset with a different controller and it also comes through the tv speakers fine....
  6. Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One: I recently was in discord on Xbox when I started having issues with my Xbox Discord. Suddenly all audio on my Xbox disappeared through my headset, except for my friends in Discord call. If I...
  7. How do I get game audio through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get game audio through my headset?: I have recently gotten an Xbox One S and I don't understand why my game audio only comes from my TV instead of my headset, I've checked all the settings but there seems to be nothing there that...
  8. No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine?: My audio is not coming through my headset only my party chat comes through. I've tried everything on settings and audio / headset format (tried everything) and also updated my controller...
  9. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?: Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? 49ee8916-4886-4f66-8a9e-77db0062354c
  10. When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...: I am using my headset i just bought but when i am listening i can hear through my headset the things i want to hear but i can still hear them through my tv. 0eb2d0ee-c017-4de9-83a2-bf3d2ccd1595