How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

Discus and support How do i get audio to go through my Headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pair of Tritton 720+ and everything is connected. How do i get the audio to go through my headset? I do know that chat is unavailable until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadisticRain2, Jan 5, 2014.

1. How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

I have a pair of Tritton 720+ and everything is connected. How do i get the audio to go through my headset? I do know that chat is unavailable until the adapter comes.

:)

SadisticRain2, Jan 5, 2014
  2. How to Connect Xbox to monitor via HDMI, as well as to audio interface

My new monitor()MSI Optix G27C) doesn't have speakers, and so obviously when I plugged my Xbox in through HDMI, the video was fantastic, but there was no audio. How do I get sound (through my audio interface) with my Xbox One?

LikWid Pursuit, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Can I use a microphone only?

I just want to use a microphone but have the audio go through my TV/Stereo

How can I do this? Is it done through the adapter?

Can I use a splitter with my headphone/mic set and then have one of the splits go to a set of PC speakers I have for audio?

Maybe I just need to buy the adapter?

Thanks

Unstoppable1928, Jan 5, 2014
  4. CorruptDNA
    CorruptDNA Guest

With HDMI I don't know of any way to do that. I have my headset connected directly to the audio out on my TV.

CorruptDNA, Jan 5, 2014
  5. I have it through the optical cable in the Xbox One. Is there supposed to be a setting on the Xbox One?

SadisticRain2, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SadisticRain2 Win User

I have it through the optical cable in the Xbox One. Is there supposed to be a setting on the Xbox One?
  7. CorruptDNA Win User

With HDMI I don't know of any way to do that. I have my headset connected directly to the audio out on my TV.
  8. Wishfullracer1 Win User

No Audio

The audio issue I have is when watching tv the audio goes through my avr. When I decide to play a game, the game plays but no sound through the avr, the tv audio is still going through it, but I do get audio from the game through the tv speakers. Any help?
  9. Georges C. Win User

How do I get audio to feed through the controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KYC0462, although you can fit any heasdet into the controller, not everyone can work, you have to check if the headset in question has the CTIA standard.

Standards for 3.5mm audio jacks

Not all 3.5mm audio jacks are made to the same standard. There are two audio jack standards:

Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA), and

Open Mobile Terminal Platform (OMTP)

Connect a compatible headset

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  10. boggsy19 Win User

Destiny random disconnects and lock ups ?

I got booted out of the weekly last night as I was killing the spider - frustrating to say the least. As far as the audio goes, I have to go to the dashboard, disconnect my controller, reconnect then go back into the game before the audio comes through
    my headset.

It's not a big deal, but why do I have to do that to get the audio.
Thema:

1. How do i get audio to go through my Headset? - Similar Threads - audio through Headset

2. Why won’t the audio come through my headset even when it detects the headset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the audio come through my headset even when it detects the headset?: I have tried to fix this problem but nothing I do is fixing it and I do have the audio for my headset turned on but it plays it through my tv instead even though I have the setting to mute when a...
  3. No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers: I have my audio output set to both headset and speakers. When I do this, the party audio is low quality and I have zero game audio in my headset. The headset chat mixer is set between game and...
  4. System/game audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    System/game audio through headset: Hi, I am trying to get system/game audio from my Xbox Series X through a pair of earphones by connecting them through the 3.5mm jack into the xbox elite controller (gen 1). I have changed the...
  5. Game and chat audio leaking through headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Game and chat audio leaking through headset: Hello, so I recently purchased as series X, I previously used the one x, I have Astro A40 with M80 mixamp. They are great and this is my second pair. Never had a issue with first set or this set...
  6. Audio not playing through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not playing through headset: Audio playing through tv with headset connect tried everything on youtube nothing works is xbox broken?????? So annoying d6f4da98-f19e-4202-b6e9-506148b5fca8
  7. Xbox Series X - game and chat audio playing through both TV and headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - game and chat audio playing through both TV and headset?: I’ve set up my series X tonight and gone to play Vanguard - both the game audio/xbox menu sounds and voice chat all play through my headset at the same time. I would only like voice chat to play...
  8. No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat: So last night I was playing a game and between searching for matches the game audio stopped working, I tried all the trouble shooting methods suggested by the manufacturer (Razer) it’s not working...
  9. No game audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio through headset: I am having issues with the audio output on my Steel Series Arctis 9X headset when connecting it to my PC while gaming. I figured out how to make it my primary headphone output and microphone...
  10. No audio on Xbox at all through headsets

in XboX Insiders
    No audio on Xbox at all through headsets: I am having a really weird issue I can't hear any kind of sound through either my wireless or wired headset. I can turn on my monitor volume and hear it that way but it won't make it through any...