How do i get audio from xbox and pc though one wireless headset at the same time?
Discus and support How do i get audio from xbox and pc though one wireless headset at the same time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know i can do this by streaming to my pc but streaming causes some problems with game controls and it also disables the ability to record clips on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thejoseph150, Jan 21, 2023.
Thema:
How do i get audio from xbox and pc though one wireless headset at the same time?
Loading...
-
How do i get audio from xbox and pc though one wireless headset at the same time? - Similar Threads - audio though wireless
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Game bar party chat picks up audio when I join a party even though I have push to talk selected
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGame bar party chat picks up audio when I join a party even though I have push to talk selected: So in the Game bar party chat my microphone is super sensitive even with noise suppression on so I turned on push to talk, today when joining a party I wasn't hitting the designated button but the... -
Dolby Atmos app on XBox Series X is "not active", even though it's selected in the audio...
in XBoX Games and AppsDolby Atmos app on XBox Series X is "not active", even though it's selected in the audio...: Hello guys, I am using the above mentioned app for audio and having the issue that I have to manually deselect and select it again in the audio settings to make it work. You can clearly hear the... -
Party can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.
in XBoX Games and AppsParty can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.: I was playing with 5 people this weekend and they could all hear my game audio even though my TV was muted and my headset volume was low. The said it was confusing and frustrating, but I have no...