How do i get an xbox i bougt unbanned

Discus and support How do i get an xbox i bougt unbanned in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought an xbox one s from someone and now its telling me that is banned and i cant sing in my microsoft account 00b293a3-9842-41e3-ae55-d522b859bf50 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max Chesa, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Max Chesa
    Max Chesa Guest

i bought an xbox one s from someone and now its telling me that is banned and i cant sing in my microsoft account

:)

Max Chesa, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to have a console unbanned. You would have to contact the person you bought it from about returning it.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I get unbanned

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued

Since XBLPET doesn't uses the forums to check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get unbanned

I'm going to assume you didn't have a picture of an 'Apple' on your profile and that your profile picture was the Apple logo from Apple Inc. The technology company?

If it was the Apple logo, then bare in mind, you are not allowed to use copyrighted logo's as your profile picture. That goes for pretty much any logo that is not in the public domain.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

[​IMG]
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

An appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. How do i get an xbox i bougt unbanned - Similar Threads - bougt unbanned

2. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  3. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  4. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  8. how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get unbanned from microsoft?: i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i don't know what i did i thought it was just...
  9. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  10. Bougt 200 k VC NBA 2k15 and didn't received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bougt 200 k VC NBA 2k15 and didn't received: Good evening, I bought a pack of 200 k VC and still got none. That was 2 hours ago and theres a proof that i was charged on my credit card. Can i have my pack please?...