How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

Discus and support How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Niner.V, Nov 18, 2023.

  1. Niner.V
    Niner.V Guest

    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?


    I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox.

    When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found.

    I'm concerned it's in limbo and I won't get it back.

    :)
     
    Niner.V, Nov 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Tomm_A Win User

    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

    Hello Niner.V,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    We understand your worries about the status of your Xbox Wireless controller after you have submitted a repair order request and forwarded already to the courier. Let us help you by providing the information on what to do with the accessory serviced.

    After your accessory has been recieved at our service center, the average time of service is 14 to 21 days including shipping time. To check your order status at any time:

    1. Sign in to the Device services site with your Microsoft account credentials.

      Sign in
    2. Select the device that’s associated with your service request.
    3. Select Repair Order at the bottom of the page. The status of your order will appear. Note There may be a short delay before your order appears on the page.
    If you need help tracking your order, follow the steps in: Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order | Xbox Support





    We thank you for bringing this here and glad to provide the information related to your concern.



    Sincerely,

  3. XBF Amber M Win User

    Designer labs controller

    Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

    Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

    Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

    Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

    As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

    I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

    Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

    I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Xbox design lab

    Yes design labs controllers do come with blu tooth.

    Just a heads up the Elite controller does not
  6. bowski477 Win User

    Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

    Currently there's no word on if Elite controllers will ever be a part of design lab. I would think that they might be focused on getting the design lab available to more regions. But you can always add your feedback over at feedback.xbox.com.
Thema:

How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

Loading...
  1. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request? - Similar Threads - update design lab

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  8. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  10. Xbox design lab keeps giving me "An email address is required to use this site. Update your...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab keeps giving me "An email address is required to use this site. Update your...: I've tried removing my email and re-adding it, I've tried getting in contact with someone, anyone, and I've tried signing in with a different account, and I've tried different devices. Nothing...