How do I get an extra switch for my home Xbox

Discus and support How do I get an extra switch for my home Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account had one switch left but I switched it on the wrong account accidentally and it’s locked me out my account, is it possible to get one more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dany Mutamba, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Dany Mutamba
    Dany Mutamba Guest

My account had one switch left but I switched it on the wrong account accidentally and it’s locked me out my account, is it possible to get one more switch so I can change it back.

:)

Dany Mutamba, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Dany Mutamba Win User

I see, thank you I’ll try that now
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Dany! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Ok In regards to gaining any additional switches, the only way to do so is via the Xbox Assist survey that you are offered after you receive the message that you have run out of switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

That is really the only option since support can not grant any extra swithces Dany:(
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to get extra home xbox switch?

Game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and console bans
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to get extra home xbox switch?

You'll have to wait until your limit resets on your own. Only your own console should be set as your Home. Sharing account information to use the Home setting like that violates the code of conduct and puts you and your friends at risk for being banned.
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Do not worry, there is an easy way for you to earn one extra switch. The only way to do so is via the Xbox Assist survey that you are offered after you receive the message that you have run out of switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

If you're unable to see this option, which means you're no longer eligible for the exception. The only thing you can do is to wait for the next Xbox home switch to replenish.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Unfortunately, this is the only option for an extra Xbox home switch since the Xbox support cannot grant any extra Xbox home switches.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

1. How do I get an extra switch for my home Xbox - Similar Threads - extra switch home

2. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  3. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  4. my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.

in XBoX on Windows
    my right back pedal (used for an extra b button) suddenly switched to rb.: hello! ive been having trouble with the right back pedal on my controller. before i explain some more, this isnt a old controller, its actually quite new. i bought it less then a month ago....
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. How to get extra home xbox switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get extra home xbox switch?: Hello, I started gamesharing with a friend a couple weeks back but he then stopped his gameshare by changing his password but he still had access to my account. Today I started gamesharing with...
  7. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  8. Home Xbox changed without my knowledge, need extra switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox changed without my knowledge, need extra switch: My home Xbox was changed without my knowledge The virtual Agent said it's possible to get an extra switch but I don't know how 7cc4a262-e240-4f15-b0a2-7be56d17d94b
  9. Microsoft extra switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft extra switch: I recently tried to switch my home xbox, but I had no more switches left. I watched a youtube video and saw that you can get one extra switch. It didn't show up for me. Could someone help me?...
  10. The Survey For Extra Home Xbox Switch in Delta Previews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Survey For Extra Home Xbox Switch in Delta Previews: I have used all my switches and need an extra so I went to the agent for help he said I need to contact the rangers for help because I am registerd for the delta preview thing so I need an extra...