How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...

Discus and support How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased fallout 4 on my Xbox a few years ago and then bought all the DLC separately (not the season pass) Since then I have installed fallout 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flamebo14729, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Flamebo14729
    Flamebo14729 Guest

How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...

I purchased fallout 4 on my Xbox a few years ago and then bought all the DLC separately (not the season pass)

Since then I have installed fallout 4 again on my PC Using the Xbox app for PC

The problem is that I no longer have access to the DLC i bought and want to know how to fix it

:)

Flamebo14729, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass Download Issues

Hey, guys! You will need to access the DLC from the Fallout 4's Manage Game menu. It will be there listed to Ready to Install. Bethesda has made a

help article
    about this. :) Let me know if you have further issues!
  3. STURIO2 Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

i purchased the Fallout 4 seasonpass and it were not installed or listed in my games and apps ( xbox-previewprogram)
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 4 Season pass Purchased but no DLC option on console?

Since you've purchased the season pass, all you have to do is manage your Fallout 4 game and it should give you the option to install the DLC's.
  5. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  6. MagnaMorbius Win User

Fallout 4 DLC unavailable

What happens when you look at Fallout 4 in the Xbox Store and then browse through the Add-ons? I installed my DLC from there.
Thema:

1. How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4... - Similar Threads - access fallout DLC

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  5. Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?: So I recently did a "clear local saved games" on my Xbox to fix a corrupted save file on my Fallout 4 game. Unfortunately now I can't play the dlc, as the game shows them as not installed, even...
  6. Fallout new vegas DLC access loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas DLC access loss: I recently started playing Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one, I had installed it before it went up on game pass via the ultimate edition disc 2 *including all DLC available on the disc* I had also...
  7. fallout 4 all access granted season pass does not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fallout 4 all access granted season pass does not work: as said in the title, my fallout 4 all access season pass code is not working.. i tried with bethesda, which sent me your way and i tried chatting with soneone which, while very polite and...
  8. Lost my Fallout 3 Redemption code after losing access to Xbox messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my Fallout 3 Redemption code after losing access to Xbox messages: I received a redemption code for Fallout 3 after pre-purchasing Fallout 4 for Xbox One. Before i could redeem the code, all my messages on Xbox have become inaccessible and i'm no longer able to...
  9. Fallout Shelter access problem on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter access problem on Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have a problem on Fallout Shelter on Windows 10, from 2 days I have no way to access to my Vault, I downloaded the game directly from Windows 10 store, in the Windows Xbox account...
  10. Fallout 4 - Game crashes every time I access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Game crashes every time I access it: So I've been talking to Xbox support multiple times with this glitch and I've reset my Xbox, played on my brothers account and on a different Xbox and the game still crashes every time I load it....