How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement

Discus and support How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement c1bb4c7a-6479-4be8-b922-e4ef0effcb39 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoyHambrick, Aug 27, 2020.

1. RoyHambrick
    RoyHambrick Guest

:)

RoyHambrick, Aug 27, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Original xbox one or the newer xbox ones

The originals arent made anymore and are hard to find except for used stores ans ebay
  3. IceStorm III Win User

lost power cord for the newer xbox -Need replacement

You want to order the AC cord, or the whole power supply including the power brick?

A PC power cord should work as an AC cord replacement. I've used one before on the more modern supplies that do not have a center notch in the power receptical (non-203w power supplies.

The whole power brick can be ordered from Microsoft on myservice.xbox.com. Start a repair and one of the options is to buy a replacement power brick. They're about $30.
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Red light on center!!!

Firstly you should only get repairs from Microsoft as they are authorized and don't break warranty getting repairs elsewhere could get you banned for system tampering.

The issue you are having is called the ring of death.

Solution 1: Check your power supply cables

Unplug and reconnect your power supply. Here's how:

Disconnect the power cord from the back of your console.

Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and the power supply.

Reconnect the power cord to the back of your console. Then plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet and the power supply unit.Make sure that all three power supply connections are firmly connected.

Turn on your console, and check the light on your power supply.Turn off your console.

Disconnect the power supply from the console and unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet.

Take your console and power supply to another room.

Plug the power supply directly into an electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

Reconnect the power supply to the console.

Make sure that all three power supply connections are firmly secured.

Turn on the console.

Note If the console now has four flashing red lights, attach an Xbox 360 A/V cable to the A/V port on the back of the console.

Check the light on the power supply:

Green power supply light: Green means the power supply is working. There might be a problem with the original electrical outlet or surge protector (if you were using one). Before you plug your console back into its original location, have the outlet inspected
    or use a different surge protector.

Unlit power supply light: There is a problem with the Xbox 360 power supply. Order a new Xbox 360 power supply from our Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace a power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same
    as your console warranty).

Red power supply light: Try the next solution.

Solution 3: Cool the power supply

Turn off the console.

Disconnect the power cord from the back of your console. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and from the power supply unit.

Plug the power cord back into the console, reconnect the power cord to the power supply, and then plug the power cord into a different electrical outlet. Make sure the power supply is positioned so that it gets good ventilation.

Turn on the console, and check the power supply light.

If the light on your power supply is still red, your power supply needs to be replaced. Order a new Xbox 360 power supply from our Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace a power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty
    is the same as your console warranty).

support.xbox.com/.../three-flashinglights
  5. Joao-E1AD22DF-C6C8-4 Win User

replacement power supply with power cord?

Once I sent mine for an exchange process with no Power Cord and I received the PSU with no Power Cord working excellent.

Hope it helps!
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Update my xbox 360 and die

Problems with your Xbox 360 console can sometimes be solved by making sure your power supply connections are firmly secured. Try these steps in the following order:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
    3. Unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet, and then unplug the short cord from the power supply.
    4. Plug the power cord back into the console, and then plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet and the power supply.
    5. Make sure that all three power supply connections are firm.
    6. Turn on the console and check the light on the power supply.
    7. Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:
      1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
      2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
      If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our
      Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).
Thema:

1. How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement - Similar Threads - power supply cord

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...