How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

Discus and support How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike 2hotty, May 8, 2024.

1. Mike 2hotty
    Mike 2hotty Guest

How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was delivered on March 29th, through FedEx. The photo attached from FedEx of the “delivery” was of an envelope, which is not a controller. I looked daily for this package and it was never delivered. I can’t find anywhere helpful to resolve this issue with a refund or replacement. What else can I possibly do for this?

:)

Mike 2hotty, May 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mike, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Xbox Support.

Please enter this link for web chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you prefer to contact them by phone, use this link: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

I hope this helps.
  3. Rcerboss Win User

Xbox Labs Controller broken out of box

Un-freaking-believable.

History says if I do this I will be shipped a standard replacement controller (my roommate used Xbox Labs a long time ago, got one with broken shoulder buttons, got a standard controller as a replacement). A quick review of the warranty also says if I choose to process a repair with them I will receive a refurbished replacement.

I want the CUSTOM ENGRAVED controller I ordered.

I paid $80, how do I go about initiating a replacement that will get me the controller I ordered and not an standard black controller that I could get for under $50 at the local store? Barring that, how do I get a refund?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How do I get a refund on the Xbox I never received?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Just to confirm, are you seeing the transaction that you would like to get a refund with on your account's order history from this link? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. jlagese09 Win User

Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller

Can't I just pay for a replacement and get a refund on it once they receive my controller?
  6. MC HAMM3RTIME Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

Got it. Well that's somewhat reassuring re: the refund, but ideally they would replace the full controller, customization and all. I appreciate the help in clearing that up!
Thema:

1. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received? - Similar Threads - refund replacement customized

2. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  3. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  4. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  5. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  6. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  7. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  8. WMR refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    WMR refunds: Is Microsoft going to refund us users of WMR for hardware and software purchased via the Microsoft store? Announcing that you are just going to brick our hardware and take away our PURCHASED...
  9. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement: Hello, I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the 3rd time, I was promised a cash refund if they...
  10. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...: FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the...