How do I get a refund on a lost package?

Discus and support How do I get a refund on a lost package? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help finding my package I’m trying to get in contact with support and they said it’s on the courier be patient like it’s been nearly 2 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane Moloney, May 30, 2023.

1. How do I get a refund on a lost package?

I need help finding my package I’m trying to get in contact with support and they said it’s on the courier be patient like it’s been nearly 2 months since I ordered the product and I just want my product or a refund please

:)

Shane Moloney, May 30, 2023
  2. Shane Moloney Win User

Hi Ron I don’t have the item to return it hasn’t been sent to me so I can’t send it back for the refund
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I understand, however, that is the procedure for returning an item. I would highly recommend contacting the support team through this link to see if they have an alternate option for it, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Shane. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience and I know that you have waited long enough for the product to arrive.

if you are referring to a hardware product, to get a refund you will need to ship back the item and the system will send you a prepaid shipping label for it. Please check the steps from this link as a reference, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil....
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Contact official support for this question.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

how do I get a refund

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can check the status of your refund with the following steps:
    1. You can request a refund on your Xbox order history page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2196141
    2. Find the product. It will include the return and refund status.
    3. If you see we've issued the refund, but the money hasn't been credited back to your payment provider, wait a few days. Depending on the bank, it can take a few days to process the refund.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...d-refund-939bf452-c95b-1846-5790-0c1768e4cae9

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
Thema:

1. How do I get a refund on a lost package? - Similar Threads - refund lost package

2. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  3. Refund denied but lost my item and money not returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied but lost my item and money not returned: I bought 2 dlcs for call of the wild and bought the wrong two so i tried refunding them but it said refund denied but i no longer have the dlcs nor my money same thing happened with whos your...
  4. i just lost my items in fortnite due to a refund but i think i ran out but i was wondering...

in XBoX on Windows
    i just lost my items in fortnite due to a refund but i think i ran out but i was wondering...: i just lost my items in fortnite due to a refund but i think i ran out but i was wondering if i can reverse the canceled item and get my stuff back in the game a6ff9a8a-01f5-44c1-8010-f34c8a52cc2f
  5. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...: If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544
  6. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314
  7. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314
  8. lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund: my 5 year old daughter made an unauthorized purchase on my account. of $189 on may 21st 2020 while playing a game called "Robox" she was able to make a in-game purchase of over $189 of "robux (an...
  9. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...
  10. FedEx offers me a negligible refund for my Xbox One X lost they say its Microsoft fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    FedEx offers me a negligible refund for my Xbox One X lost they say its Microsoft fault: A month ago i sent my xbox one x to repair and according to microsoft this was reconditioned, sent back and delivered but FedEx lost my console, theyre offering me a refund that doesn't cover a...